Favorite Airline

What is everyone’s favorite airline and why? Mine is Delta, mostly because they have the most flights out of my local airport. Also I have had great customer service experiences with them.

If you have a look around the forum more specifically in the #real-world-aviation you will find topics like this.

Alaska. I believe there is already a thread for this looking right now…

So sorry I am deleting this right now.

1 Like

Actually, I surprisingly can’t find another thread, all of them are closed, but at least move this to #real-world-aviation like @Qantas094 said. Don’t close it yet.

Singapore Airlines, flown with them at least 20 times to visit Singapore (family), never had a bad experience! And their new A350 flights from here in Los Angeles make a huge difference.

Us regulars are not allowed to move topics if they are not the required trust level as it defeats the purpose of it.

1 Like

Oh… I completely forgot about the RWA TL2 thing. 🤦‍♂️😅

@corbosand To sum it up from what has been said above,

In order to post in #real-world-aviation, you must be TL2 (Member). Just keep liking, posting and being active and you’ll get there in no time! If you take a look around the #real-world-aviation category you might be able to find similar posts to this.

Cheers!