Favorite Airline and why?

Hey IFC! During this tough time of us all being at home and most of us not being able to fly, I’m reaching out to the community to hear your thoughts about your favorite airline and why it’s your favorite airline! Most of us share the common passion for flying so I was interested in hearing your favorite airline. Comment below as I’d love to hear your opinions!

12 Likes

Lufthansa because of the lovely service and free snacks!!

3 Likes

Southwest for sure. They’re all really nice and 5 other friends my teacher and I all went to Oakland for a field trip and Southwest was really nice and hooked us up with the boarding group. They also gave us a shoutout

5 Likes

Southwest is a great airline!

2 Likes

Yea for sure. I feel like some of the smaller/budget airlines are more friendly.

2 Likes

Lufthansa, their seat choice on some aircraft is questionable, but they’re good all around; food, service, cabin comfort, timeliness. Also a cool livery.

Virgin Atlantic was also pretty good but rip.

2 Likes

I agree with the seating, When i went from from
Frankfurt to Newyork on the Airbus a380 I got to fly business. While we were boarding i went to go look at the first class with permission and i have to admit for the price of those seats they are definitely not worth it.

American because I am a advantage member

2 Likes

I’ve been on 4 airline flights. 😂

Alaska Airlines is my favorite. The service when I flew with them was great, and the interior of the 737’s was outdated at the time, but still comfy. Not to mention the countless scenic routes and the superior logo.

3 Likes

Air New Zealand for sure, friendly customer service and an awesome livery

2 Likes

STARLUX Airlines because it has an amazing background for why it was created as well as being one of the world’s unluckiest airlines in history.

5 Likes

United, there are wayyy too many reasons why they’re a great airline but I can’t list them all :)

Lufthansa and Air Canada are very close seconds, both have amazing service and seats!

2 Likes

JetBlue is my favorite airline. I’ve used JetBlue for a long time now and all the times I’ve flown with them, I always had a great experience. Their seats are comfortable, the IFE is pretty good, and their crew are always amazing. Their fleet is pretty modern and I am very excited for the A220s! It’s an overall great experience to fly with them,

3 Likes

Well I only ever fly economy, but business and first is a totally different demographic than we normal people are used to, they’re mainly company people who don’t care about cost or people flying on points. I’m sure LH prices them accordingly.

I was talking about the new slimlines on the 744 and the 748. I’ve flown both and the 744 version is slightly better but neither is really great. The ones on the Airbus long haulers (at least the A350 and A380) are much more comfortable, A350 in particular.

2 Likes

Aer Lingus, of course. I’m Irish so that does explain a lot. Aer Lingus cabin crew usually tend to be so nice and welcoming, The legroom is great and I love the A320’s layout.
Last year I flew in one of their A333’s and it was amazing.

2 Likes

Delta because of obvious reasons 😂

7 Likes

Delta sky team is great, Flew with them from LAX-ATL

4 Likes

American! They have one of the most diverse fleets out there and a beautiful livery. I fly with them frequently and their seats are very comfortable and the flight attendants are knowledgeable and friendly. They can fly you almost ANYWHERE around the world! Nothing beats getting to the airport and seeing that beautiful American logo on the side of the plane.

2 Likes

American airlines ive flown Four times. One of those times I had horrible experience but it might be cause I was younger and my ears were sensitive back then, Other then that Great airline:

1 Like

Air Canada, because yes.

6 Likes