Favorite Aircraft flown on as a passenger

My favorite was Delta’s a332 on DTW-AMS. My second is the Delta 752 DTW-MCO. Both had good In flight entertainment. My favorite short haul has to be the Air France a319 AMS-MRS. Nice people, good french food served.

2 Likes

The most comfortable experience I had was on the A388s

2 Likes

My favorite aircraft any 777
My worst airline is RyanAir" in summertime I got stuck between 2 girls. The girl by window side was just wearing vest so I couldn’t look outside window, straight seat no leg room, 2hrs of torture
favorite airline where you could used to smoke, for me that’s private class. now they just pick you up and dump you no service.😀😀 Yeh! Yeh! know!!! I’m being selfish😤😤😤😤😤

1 Like

Here’s what Sir O’Leary would likely say:

“That’s what you get for paying jack____ for flying on my airline.”

:grin:

Long live the DC-9!

1 Like

Most impressive was the Boeing 757-200. It can rocket out of SJO-I saw one takeoff from the terminal and it lifted of so quickly in such short runway on an 80 DEGREE DAY. Then I experienced it for myself and holy crap…

Best flight comfort-wise though was an A321-200. The airplane was 0.3 years old at the time according to the good people at planespotters.net and the seats were amazing (Free upgrade to Premium Economy), the plane was fresh, new, and I enjoyed the flight very much. Rivals DL veerry closely.

Long live the DC-9!

2 Likes

@Boeing707 😀I was in Eastern Europe on the way back to airport, the train broke down. Spent £80 on coach/taxi still missed the flight by 20min. Sir O’Leary ripped me off another £110😡😡

Lol fly a flag carrier. I stay clear of the ULCCs and stick to the good LCCs or flag carriers. Better safe than sorry :grin:.

Long live the DC-9!

1 Like

Really? Which Airline Laurens?

Only Thai for now, but next year it will be with Emirates!

1 Like

You are so goddamn lucky…

Long live the DC-9!

Let me be nostalgic- one of the best flights was in a PAN AM 727 to Naples (I don’t remember the Clipper’s name any more … ) back in the eighties.
Takeoff took ages, inflight entertainment meant windows with a view and passengers smoked in the back aisle.

3 Likes

Haven’t flown much but I did enjoy my flight from Newark to Los Angeles with United 737-900.

1 Like

B-767, First Class in a Pod ( a Gift from the Kids). JFK-Honolulu and back recently. All the bell and whistles with the United First Class Lounge.at JFK thrown in. The airplane was spanking new. Quite, stable a once in a life go. A joy ride for me! Down side; Granny Stu’s. The 767 Rocks and I don’t like no stinking Trash Hauler! The worse long haul, Flying Tiger Troop Charter 707. Camp Pendelton to Danang with stops in Barbers Point, Hi, Agana, Guam, Kadena, Okinawa & Techicowa, Japan. A forever flight, standing room only, with the a/c & 2 bijo’s Broken for the mid-Pac leg. Just Say in, Mad Max Sends

2 Likes

The 77W, I get a kick out of seeing everyone freaked out during engine start. It’s quite startling to the uninitiated.

1 Like

IFE for me was and still is the terminals and taxiways lined with aircraft and my camera in hand 😁.

Course the window has to be clean though…

Long live the DC-9!

I flew on a United 77w long haul once in biz class. Nothing worked, audio/video, the galley stoves, 2 heads stopped up. They did’t tell us till the secured the hatches. Pandemonium, but they still meet the schedule. Captured for 5 hours, they were out of booze in about 30 minutes and the Stu’s were Nasty Grannies. (I got a $25 coupon and a tough sh## letter for any domestic a month later). You pay your money you take your chance. (Fly Foreign Flag when you can, they got it goin). Mad Max Sends

Uhhhh, UA does not own any 77Ws. But yeah, I fly foreign whenever I can, they are cheaper most of the time anyway.

Best flight I have been on and was lucky to get was from Melbourne to Auckland on one of Emirates 4 a340-500s they have, fantastic experience

1 Like

Delta 739 great style, very futuristic

Oooh boy that sounds amazing. I have promised myself a widebody flight and a premium cabin flight.

But I have higher priorities 😥.

Long live the DC-9!