Favorite airbus A319 routes in IF

Hey guys :)
I think I have this in the right category (and if I don’t, please tell me and I’ll fix it :) ). I had something amazing happen in live today. A good friend of mine in the VA I’m in introduced me to a fantastic new plane, the airbus A319 (not to be confused with the A318). I flew my first route from EGKK today and let’s just say I am now hooked on flying this particular plane (don’t worry, I’ll still fly my embraer :) ). I will be flying more of these routes more often, but what I would love to know is what is your favorite airbus A319 route? I know I have the VA flights but, I will also be flying this bird during a non VA flight too :) . Practice makes perfect after all :) .
Thank you in advance for your help :) . I also have more pictures from my first A319 flight but I’ll post them in the screenshots category when I get home :)

1 Like

Air Canada A319 - Toronto (CYYZ) to Bermuda (TXKF).

I fly this route every year irl and in IF, and it’s amazing.

2 Likes

I’ve been flying AAL routes based out of MIA just for fun. My personal favorite is RDU -> MIA in the 319(AAL444). Another good one is AAL2569 which is a 319 route between CYYZ and KMIA.

1 Like

That’s awesome :) have never flown the A319 in the Air Canada livery but I’ll give this a try :) . Sounds like an amazing route :)

1 Like

Rouge YVR - ANC

2 Likes

Thank you :) . I love the AA flights as well, but I’ll have to give their A319 a try :)

I’ve never actually routed the A319. Only have done pattern work. I still think it’s a great aircraft, though!

1 Like

Make sure to tell me how it goes!

1 Like

No problem! I actually fly the A320 for those routes since there’s no AA livery on the A319 in IF… for some reason.

1 Like

Love flying British Airways A319 out of London City or Heathrow?
:)

2 Likes

I’ve got a nice long one for y’all that I tried today.

HTDA - OTHH (Dar-Es-Salaam to Doha). Qatar A319

The flight takes you on a beautiful departure from a hidden gem in Tanzania, and up the scenic coast of Somalia (watch out for those pirates ;) until you hit the middle east. Due to the restrictions on Qatar airlines, prohibiting them from flying through Saudi Arabia and the UAE, your route will take you along the waters, up the coast of Yemen, to then directly overflying Oman, and then up along the northern tip of the UAE, and then down the Persian Gulf into Doha.

Make sure you have some time on your hands, as this journey takes about six hours.

4 Likes

My favorite is KIMIA to KPHX

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for your favorite A319 routes :). I will be spending more time flying them soon. I’m always looking to make things more interesting :)

1 Like

Copenhagen - London
SAS Retro A319

1 Like

My Airbus 319 Route
Abu Dhabi-Mumbai

Swiss A-319.
LOWW - LSZH (Mountaineous alps!)
WADD - WIII (across Java island, vice-versa)
YPPH - WADD (Perth to Bali lol)
LIRA - EGLL (MY FAVOURITE! Aim for afternoon arrival on TS and prepare to be shoved around without landing for at least 15-30mins! Be as professional as you can, heaps of fun!)

Glad you liked it, that’s my favourite bus too! It’s like my magic carpet. Fly it pretty much everywhere on IF now, particularly night time in replace of my “old” 777-300ER (sad story, yeah me too) or approaching EGLL in afternoon TS - it could glide slow to buy extra time. It’s a versatile little thing.

First time on it was for a LOWW-LSZH group flight that came up awhile back and I had practiced the route for a month straight! Never gotten into any problems with it, very easy to handle and got hooked ever since - love those wing flex! Very susceptible to turbulence from my observation but I’m loving that trait as well :D

I loved it so much I even looked up what’s the second hand price tag for it! Wishful thinking… a used A319 will cost you somewhere between $6.5 (old airframe) to $35.7… million dollars. Gulp! Now I respect it even more.

1 Like

$6.5 Mil? Daaang ima start saving. That’s actually pretty good to me.

1 Like

I like doing the hop from Glasgow(EGPF)-London Gatwick(EGKK) in the easyJet A319. You get good views of the Scottish border hills on your way down and get to avoid traffic around EGLL.

A319 fits ok out of LHR but is too big for LCY, the A318 however flys the LCY-SHN-JFK then JFK-LCY which is a great little flight!

For the A319, British airways have some nice routes out of LHR , Aberdeen, Glasgow and Belfast are all nice short hops of about an hour.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.