Fat Albert very short flight Biggin Hill to Gatwick

Testing new device - Galaxy Tab s5. I had all settings on high and it works like a dream. 19.2 meant I really had to upgrade to get the best out of infinite flight. I wanted to capture the moon on the paintwork of the now retired (but never forgotten) FAT ALBERT.

Biggin Hill to London Gatwick. 11 July 2019 2230Z on training server. ATC was present allowing me to fly patterns on 26R whilst allowing landings on 08R doh!

Biggin Hill

Touching down at Gatwick

Taxi to parking!

Power down

9 Likes

Very cool. The reflections are great in IF

2 Likes

She is a shiny bird when the light gets her. Shame the photo’s are so dark but it was the moon reflections I liked. It looks better in live but hey ho.

2 Likes

Fantastic mate!

2 Likes

Dont believe that that plans and livery would be seen in London but good pictures

2 Likes

You are very correct, but that’s what makes IF great - we have licence to do the unexpected. And I love that aircraft, I have landed it a Barra before which is probably the most unlikely destination for Fat Albert in the world.

1 Like

True, I prefer to keep it 100% realistic but I understand.

2 Likes

May I ask how does it work at busy airports?

1 Like

You mean the tab? It’s fine. Pushback seems a bit slow but that might be down to fuel load as everthing is defaulted to heavy at the moment. I have it set to high number of aircraft. I’ll set it to very high just now (all settings to maximum). and go to EGLL on training and report back.

2 Likes

Nice thanks man

EGLC to EGLL just now on training. Loads of flights. All settings to high. Limit fame rate was on and anti - aliasing off (don’t know what these things do). No lags or glitches. Worked perfect.

1 Like

Good to know thanks!