Fastest you have reached in a commercial airliner in IF

I myself have reached Mach 1 in an AeroMexico B777-200ER in Solo. I’d like to know what’s the fastest you have reached in a commercial airliner.

Note: if this topic is still open when the Concorde is out, then excluding the Concorde.

3 Likes

Considering the violation above 550 knots Ground speed, I never dare go any faster than that.

11 Likes

I reached Mach 2 in a F-18 and 737 without actually reaching the speed limit.

1 Like

We’re talking about commercial airliners here. But anyways, I have never reached Mach 2 in that plane. Wait, how did you reach Mach 2 with a B737?

2 Likes

Umm took an hour and half to do it

3 Likes

Well i was flying till I reached 40,000ft and I put full power and did a nose dive.

4 Likes

You could use solo for reaching a high speed. And you probably won’t get any punishment or stuff like that there!

3 Likes

Wow. Which variant? -700, -800 or -900?

2 Likes

700 it was

2 Likes

I don’t remember. Probably just a nosedive with a citation on casual, or maybe A380…

5 Likes

Well, I will try! Probably around 5 or 6 February as right now I have my FA-4 exams. (Those of you studying in India’s CBSE schools will know what I mean)

2 Likes

Guys, just as a quick reminder, please don’t attempt to exceed speeds on the training and expert server as you’re subject to violations or ghosting. You can do it on the casual server as long as you don’t ruin other’s experience. Thanks for your understanding! :)

3 Likes

Do you remember what speed?

1 Like

Probably like Mach 1.1

1 Like

I never fly solo. I have Live+, I might as well use it ;)

1 Like

I hope everyone around here used Solo or Casual Server for this!

1 Like

Which is equal to around 730 knots.

1 Like

It depends.

1 Like

600 knots in a 777-300er in SOLO mode

1 Like

True. Could be even less if you achieved it at >3000 ft.

2 Likes