Faster ATC talking speeds

I think it would be a nice addition for us to adjust the voice speed of ATC. Personally I like to listen to ATC commands with so much goin on the screen but there seems to be a delay between the text and voice command especially on busy servers. An option to increase ATC speech speed would be very nice and also fairly realistic. What do yall think?

2 Likes

Hello!
To post in features you must be TL2, or member. For now, keep liking, posing, viewing and being productive and you will be there in no time! Once there, you can create a new topic :)

See this post about the features category:

1 Like

Features? This is #ATC

He’s making a request it seems…

Hello! We appreciate your post today but you must be at least TL2 (MEMBER) in order to post in #features, #real-world-aviation, and #live:events

Keep posting, liking, and contributing and you will be there in no time.

Haha am aware, just wanted to create a forum to see what others think :)

He didn’t put in the #features category but i guess you’re correct :)
Sounds like request, but he maybe is only asking?

This is still a feature request which means you can’t post something like this unless you are a Member or higher trust level.

Looks a lot like a request to me.

1 Like

From what I know, You can’t post in the #features category unless you are at least TL2.

That is why some basics put it in #general just to have them closed not long after.

1 Like

That is true but this one in #ATC, but whatever back on topic.

If I were to rephrase into “what do yall think?”

That would be better, but I think it is still something that would be best as a feature request. You are still proposing something new to Infinite Flight, and asking for their opinion on it. That’s what we have #features and voting for.

We’ll let the mods decide :). Not trying to be harsh, just ensure everything is used correctly and for its purpose.

3 Likes