Far far up north

Today I am flying from Dubai International to Seattle and I just noticed after waking up, that this route took me that much north that I was the player on the server, who is the furthest north and I of course set a new personal record for myself, regarding how close I flew to the north pole.
Here is a picture from LiveFlight I just took, and even though I am not the furthest in the north of my entire route but I am still that much north, that LiveFlight doesn’t have imagery of the scenery xD

Ignore that I have a tab open on how to take a screenshot on PC lol

3 Likes

Nice route! Did you spot Santa?

5 Likes

Yep just passed him on his way to Europe xD

3 Likes

Hahahahahah

I think we have all been there

1 Like

I mean what am I supposed to do… Instead of clicking two buttons on your mobile device there are like 10 different combinations of how you can make a screenshot and not every method works on every computer… I will just stick to being on mobile :)

1 Like

I know, I dont blame you :)

1 Like

I know, sorry if it seemed like that. Was intended to be a joke. xD

1 Like

No I got it 😂

I forgot to save my edit of putting a :) at the end

1 Like

I think it was agreed from all boards of society that earth is [redacted] shaped and digging straight down would get you to China…

Flying that much north means you cannot use magnetic headings, you might have seen the HDG true on your cruise at some point

1 Like

Pretty sure people would normally sleep through the phase that their magnet is going off the fritz but I’d love to see someone’s reaction to that.

1 Like

What do you mean sleeping while in command of the aircraft, that sounds unreasonable

:O

As @ZinZowe said I was sadly sleeping when flying up there, but I will check the replay

1 Like

Eh… I have to correct myself: Of course I was awake the whole time as the regulations demand, and I NEVER slept while in the cockpit. The other statement must have been my guinea pig who wrote something ridiculous like I was sleeping. I knew it wants to embarrass me

1 Like

Oh glad you corrected that, I will retract my demand of licence removal I sent to the Virtual FAA

1 Like