FANTASTIC Approach/Center service

I just want to send a HUGE shoutout to controller The-OP for their fantastic approach service at YSSY and DEN Center on 12/18 . The appproch service at YSSY was some of the BEST approach control i’ve ever had in my 550+ flying hours on IF.

12 Likes

Love to hear these kind of comments! @THE-OP

2 Likes

Superb coordinated job by KDEN Departure, KDEN Center, KASE Approach an hour ago (0400 hrs Zulu Dec 19) on ES.
Unfortunately did not note the names of all the ATC at KDEN Departure and KASE Approach but @THE-OP was handling KDEN Center. Big Thanks

1 Like

Yes, it was some great service. I would like to thank KASE Approach from today, I’m not sure who it was though. Might’ve been something like AR…

@Southwest_CLE_Ramper @Buccaneer_IFC @S_Olejniczak thanks guys.

And yes it was @AR_AR

We were trying out a different way to work Denver to allow smoother ops in/out of KASE and it worked out great.

Thanks again for the comments!

4 Likes

Yes something like AR.

Thanks for the compliments but we already know we are the best.

9 Likes

@AR_AR… LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,… I’m gonna puke! Max Sends

1 Like

Welp, I wasn’t sure if it was you or not…I was right, it was something like AR 😂.

1 Like

Thanks and look forward to fly when you folks are doing your ATC thing

A little more "LOL"´s please? I can´t quite see if you´re laughing out loud… 🙄

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Denver T/G here, expediting your flights in and out of Denver.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.