Falsely reported?

Earlier tonight, I was flying between EGNT and EKCH as Scandanavian 138. When I was on approach, at around 4,000ft, I was reported. I’ll post something more detailed about the report in a second. But I was turning onto final, I did realize there was an aircraft also approaching, but I was ahead so I kept turning onto my approach path. But, once approaching and in line with the runway, I got reported for being to close to the aircraft ahead. I then checked the radar to see other aircraft on approach, and there was none in front of me. Of course I was confused, and I was a little startled. I can’t remember any details about it, but I wondered how I was even reported when there was no ATC. If I’m going to be unable to access Expert server for a week, I’d at least like a justified reason to why I was reported in the first place. Thanks! c;

2 Likes

Check your logbook and contact the controller or mod via PM

1 Like

Was there no Approach ATC or ATC all together?

You might have been reported by a pilot with ghosting capabilities. In that case, it should say who reported you in the logbook. I suggest you PM that person here on the forums.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try that, thanks!

2 Likes

There was no ATC all together, only the ATIS, which of course probably didn’t have someone on it live at the time.

Was there any Moderator around you Wich might ghost you?

PM the controller. If you can’t find him or her in here, PM me :)