False info from youtuber

Hi IFC, if any of you see this video from a youtube called Aviation6, please do not believe what he says about the alpha testing and A380 rework cause they are wrong. Laura corrected herself saying they are in pre-alpha and no staff has said anything about A380 rework.

53 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Some folks simply interpret things a bit differently and this could’ve been the likely case. 🙂

14 Likes

Nice reminder to never believe Information unless it is from the official Infinite Flight accounts.

Instagram

YouTube

Twitter

6 Likes

Lots of youtubers use clickbait titles. That channel likes to bring up many theories not confirmed things and they say so. The only real information can be found from IF’s official accounts.

5 Likes

hey! @aviation6 is on the ifc and you are able to PM him.

It is very annoying when people start to spread miss information and start to get people all excited and when it comes to the truth they are upset

6 Likes

Still eludes me why 5,000 9-10 year olds believe him…but who am I to be saying that.

Obviously clickbait, thumbnail does the talking, it’s just a way to get views.

12 Likes

Aviation6

^ Pretty self-explanatory

11 Likes

Because they always believe in what the title of the video says without watching the entire video

3 Likes

i have seen videos of people sayingthe atr is coming in 21.2 with no proof whatsoever

5 Likes

source

Step outside and smell the clickbait!

1 Like

Totally agree. Don’t they realize after viewing a few of his videos that almost everything he teases never happens in the actual sim?

4 Likes

Holy frick my teacher was right,

DONT BELIVE EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET

3 Likes

Just a reminder to never believe thirdparty sources when it comes to IF or really almost anything. The real stuff comes from the official sources and not a YouTube channel that wants views. Don’t get your hopes up from misinformation.

5 Likes

i only watch him for fun, not to believe.

i wont say names but i have seen others that are doing this as well and bringing out misleading news.

19 Likes

We all know what is coming to an official thread or post but it these type of people to spread misinformation to get people really excited however what actually turns out is too be a disappointment due to the people getting clickbated

1 Like

That’s why I personally, and suggest some of you do the same and avoid these kinds of channels and information fake “sources” since they are inaccurate and simply clickbait and guessing.

2 Likes

this is exactly what make people start hating on the developers cause they didn’t bring a feature that a youtuber said it was coming

5 Likes

I believe they are all clickbate since some talking about an ATR coming and a A380 rework this is why nearly of us only go by what we hear on a official post

1 Like