Fall off the grid without having made a mistake

hello I didn’t understand why it falls off the grid without wanting to have done a violation just because the landing numbers increased I fell off the grid I didn’t think this punishment was fair, I know that there is little left but the IF could have kept who was in grid 3 who was in the grid 2 and so on and the next level up would change this requirement

Hey there!

20.1 came with new grade requirements. You can check them out in the new user guide!

https://infiniteflight.com/guide/getting-started/home-user-interface/user-profile

1 Like

Hey,

A lot of thought went into the new grade system. It is for the best as will become clear in the long-term. You may not have done anything wrong to receive your lower grade, it is just a reflection of the updates facilitated alongside 20.1.

This isn’t a #support issue. If you want to petition a change, head to #features when you reach the appropriate trust level and check the following post out: just click here.

Hope to see you back to the Expert Server soon!

EDIT: Topic was since moved to the #live section.

Thanks,
Patrick

What do you mean by falling of the grid?

Hello! Take a look at this:

You will see all of the new requirements for each grade.

I think that meant dropping a grade. May be a translator error.

1 Like

I understand but what I think the IF should do to keep everyone’s grid and to move on to the next one, yes, I would enter the new rule

I see where you’re coming from, but due to the fact that we have a large number of new pilots, we need to make getting to a certain grade a legitimate achievement, attainable with hard work and commitment. You’ll get there in no time!

The new 90-day landing requirement for G3 is 30 - which is achieveable in just 10-15 minutes of T&Gs

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.