FALL fell from the ground lol

So I was doing a regular flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg when I stumbled upon this weird airport.

After the actual flight was done, I hopped on a single player flight and explored the area with my f-22.

This topic is not for a glitch report. I just want to showcase what I’ve found, since I found it pretty interesting.

Whats funny about all this, is that this airport’s ICAO name is FALL. Foxtrot, Alpha, Lima, Lima. It’s interesting how the airport seems like it fell from the ground level. The irony!

31 Likes

i wish that this won’t get fixed because when are we going to get the opportunity to see FALL fall again

8 Likes

U read it here first helicopters are coming in IF!

2 Likes

i mean we already have the xcub with the high wind combo i think that’s helicopter enough

2 Likes

It would take a miracle for wind that strong to be made in a giant hole like FALL has though lol

1 Like

just build an extremely tall wind tunnel fan it’ll be fine

3 Likes

it’s… FALL… like the topic said

1 Like

OMG thanks i will join soon 😂

1 Like

if you try to spawn in here you FALL through the ground

this was definitely done intentionally by a dev

3 Likes

Paro pro max

2 Likes

Yes!!! I forgot to put that on the topic! So I actually had to take off from a nearby airport to capture these photos 😂

1 Like

FBI,open door

2 Likes

can’t imagine what the glide path angle is on this runway…

2 Likes

@Southwest_2115 Air India 747 is kinda interested in this random airport actually🗿

1 Like

I’m here actually 🗿

1 Like

The most beautiful airport I have ever seen…

1 Like

I see quite a lot of glitched airports like this but this definitely has to be the worst one Lol!

1 Like

Average airport in Ohio actually🗿

My honest reaction to this airport: 🗿

Stop only pinging me or else I’m gonna come find you 🗿