Fall 2023 Trip to Miami and an Inaugural ITA Airways Flight to Rome - Return Pt 2: Miami to St. Louis Pt 2

Hello folks, this is my final part of me returning to St. Louis from Miami. Here is American Airlines Flight 1010 Dallas-Fort Worth to St. Louis that I flew on Tuesday. As mentioned yesterday, I transferred to Terminal C Gate C38, however took the Skylink to Terminal A to go to gate A13 and it was on an American Airlines AstroJet Livery which I have flown on it before. But ok, here are the shots. I hope you enjoy.

American Airlines Flight 1010: Dallas-Fort Worth to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Dallas-Fort Worth Intโ€™l Airport (KDFW)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 1hr 52mins
Server: Expert

Here I am at Gate A13 at DFW airport ready to board this flight with the AA AstroJet Heritage Livery. Didnโ€™t expect that but ok.

Taxiing to RWY 17R for takeoff out of DFW after we pushed back at 9:10 PM which is 5 minutes behind schedule

On RWY 17R lined up ready to takeoff ๐Ÿ›ซ out of DFW while the Turkish Flight 192 B787-9 is holding short RWY 17R ready for takeoff on its flight to Istanbul ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท

And we are off to STL. Goodbye Dallas ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Climbing above 10,000 FT as you can see Dallas Love Field and Dallas-Fort Worth

Reached FL360 and cruising at FL360 as Biscoff Cookies ๐Ÿช were once again served and got Sprite ๐Ÿฅค again and my Oreoโ€™s while I was listening to music ๐ŸŽถ throughout the flight

Chewed my bubblegum once again as we begun our descent, getting close to STL airport. Almost home

Here we go folks, prepare for landing as we are on short final RWY 11 at STL airport

Just landed in STL. Crossing RWY 6, taxiing to our arrival gate Gate C6. Welcome back to the 314 St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

And arrived at Gate C6 STL airport. Iโ€™m back in St. Louis folks. I thank god for bringing me home safely from this amazing time at Rome ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น from @NonStopsAviationโ€™s sneak peak of ITA Airways inaugural flight from MIA to FCO. But anyways, after I deplaned the aircraft, here is the photo of my aircraft at the gate. Now itโ€™s time for me to head to baggage claim ๐Ÿ›„ and call my Uncle to pick me up at the airport and take me home ๐Ÿ .

And that concludes this Fall 2023 Trip to Miami and an Inaugural ITA Airways Flight to Rome. I hope you enjoyed my whole entire trip and I will be traveling again on Christmas ๐ŸŽ„. Once again, it was a pleasure for @NonStopsAviation for having me on this trip to Rome on ITA Airways and for everything he has done. We had a great time at Rome ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น including the Colosseum and plane spotting. Anyways, peace out and have a blessed day.

11 Likes

Nice tripreport, welcome home!

2 Likes

Nice trip report!

1 Like

honestly forgot we had this livery in infinite flight lol

nice shots :0

1 Like

Well now u know that we have this livery in Infinite Flight