FACT Today

So, today considering the hotspot was, FACT or Cape Town, I decided I would join in on the fun. The first picture is of me getting a pretty smooth takeoff, the second is mid flight, and the last picture of me making the touchdown which was surprisingly smooth

for accidentally going 240kts while touching down, I couldn’t slow it down.

This flight was on Expert Servers, I’m grade 3 and almost 4. The time of me loading into the airport, FACT, was 1853 ZULU time and time of touch down was 1932 ZULU time. The route I took was rather short, it was from FACT to FALW.

8 Likes

Really nice pictures here!

Thanks @Ondrejj!

1 Like

Good picks!!👌🏻

So was 240 knots was butter is that what you mean lol 😂😂

1 Like

Nice pictures! If you’re unable to fly an airplane in a realistic manner or even find yourself unable to slow down in the moment it’s best to go around, slow down, and try again.

I hate to rain on your fun but 10/10 you would’ve been ghosted for landing at that speed in a controlled airport. Keep working at it and please use the resources available to better operate in a realistic environment!

9 Likes

Straight butter.😂😂

I know. I was just trying a new aircraft that I hadn’t before and it ended up turning out that way. Thanks for the heads up though.