FAA Declares No-Fly Zone Above Trump Tower

Interesting article - shows how Trump has already started ‘leading’…

38 Likes

I can understand, as he is probably the most threatened man on the earth but this is a bit extreme in my opinion

16 Likes

Can we call it the “Trump Effect?”

15 Likes

Yes, we probably should. ;)

2 Likes

In all seriousness, I find this absolutely ridiculous. The man isn’t officially president yet. What’s up with all the increase security? He didn’t have it before so he shouldn’t have it now. Let’s wait until January 20th.

13 Likes

Agree with you there… it’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

It’s not its our new president elect and considering he is unfavorable with many protection is key

10 Likes

He’s been unfavorable, by some, since he started his campaign. I didn’t see all the tight security then.

4 Likes

You obviously didn’t pay attention to his secret service unit 😉

3 Likes

I’ve seen his secret service unit, actually. It looked like the normal stuff; same deal for Clinton. It’s just after he received the title “president-elect” he has tighter security which is understandable, however, considering he is the soon-to-be leader of this country.

4 Likes

Opposed to some of the above comments I think this is absolutely necessary. Not only is he the next president of the United States, he has an extreme chance of being targeted due to his approval ratings and movement against him.

38 Likes

Once someone is elected, they receive similar security as the president because they will be the president come January. Not just someone running for president.

2 Likes

A no fly zone is ridiculous what are they going to do drop a bomb from a plane??? fly into the building??? what are the chances someone would do that. The kindof people that are crazy enough to do that do not have those resources. And a no fly zone does not just suddenly stop the plane they could still fly into the building by the time military jets are in the air. is it worth the delay for many people around the area?

2 Likes

In addition to what Carson mentioned, I’d like everyone to turn on their T.Vs to the masses of Clinton supporters rioting in over seven major American cities, Chicago included. It’s deplorable that they can’t get over it as she has, hence why we can’t have nice things.

We have our President-Elect, and he’s just started recieving classified security briefings on the level of Obama. From this point forward, responsibilities are slowly being transferred until full power is installed at the time of the inauguration. Even now, several presidential duties are Trump’s responsibility. The no-fly zone is absolutely necessary.

13 Likes

I think this is prevented to stop stunts like planes with signs, helicopter pilots doing sightseeing, the news,

Wow… people are rioting?

FAA knows what it’s doing, can’t risk anything for the President-Elect, he got elected people have to deal with it and not do stupid things, so many things have happened on the ground, that things can even happen in the air, if you think otherwise go to here https://news.google.com/ and search Election Reactions. This was the nominee that America chose and you must respect it, whether you like it or not. This is unquestionable vital.

4 Likes

MAYBE THE DEBS COULD ADD A NO FLY ZONE THAT APPLIES TO THAT AREA? since they are testing a restricted airspace already ine the SFC region…

1 Like

I highly doubt that will happen.

1 Like

No… pretty sure it would be most of the region. ;)