FAA bans ALL flights from US to Turkey

Due to the recent military coup in Turkey (RIP) The FAA has banned all flight to and from the United States to Turkey. This mainly affects Turkish airlines as Delta suspended its Istanbul service to May 2017. There is no date when the ban will be released . More info to come

https://skift.com/2016/07/16/faa-bans-turkish-airlines-from-flying-to-the-united-states/

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Get the feeling this could be thw beginning of the end for TK. That will hit them HARD.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes
  1. I never disagreed with what they’ve done 😂
  2. That’s sort of racist. There are terrorists of other religions beside Muslims.
  3. Yes, that was off topic, but necessary.
2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For one Islam is a religion of peace, your comment here I find quite racist and offensive to people of that religion, please remove.

18 Likes

“Majority Muslim culture” what type of sweeping, generalising statement is that??

1 Like

Just to let you know Iv flagged your post, a few people might find what you put here very offensive.

4 Likes

“As Germany has been completely taken over” sorry to keep quoting it but come on man that’s just plain wrong.

Thanks, Iv removed the flag

Population of Germany is 80 million. 1.9 million of those citizens are Muslim. You do the maths.

1 Like

Yet your turning it political?? Please keep on topic

3 Likes

I’m speechless after what you just said…
Yes, before it was edited. All I’m saying is, be very very careful what you post.

5 Likes

It’s not just that. You can’t ever generalise things like this. Again, just be so careful what you say…

2 Likes

People from Turkey are not a problem at all. They live here in Germany and they are here for many years. You cant compare Turkey, terrorists and refugees.
I know somebody, who works in a refugee home and those refugees from Syria aren’t criminal at all. But there are also soo many refugees that came from northern Africa and many many of them are criminal.
I heard that only 40% of all refugees in Germany have the right to get asylum, but they dont know where the other 60% are…

6 Likes

They left the DC-10 in service when they knew the door would blow off.

Uhh what are you trying to say?

@AtomicHerbster4 said he never disagreed with what the FAA did.

As a Turkish/Australian Muslim, I am quite offended by your remarks. Please remove this comment immediately before other people get offended. Thanks.

8 Likes