FA-22 "Raptor" rework

Do you think they should have the weapons bay doors open and close with a button so you can reveal the weapons inside for weapons bay door passes

Same with the F 35 B-2 or B-1 if they make them

I think they could incorporate that and a little thing called ACMI and IFF. I know I dont need bombs and missiles I just need something that tags participating fighters for air to air intercepts and dog fights. I can lose the big booms give me the beeps lol.

Maybe they could implement that and also implement weapons door opening on stealth aircraft and bombers as well as Possibly being able to drop bombs in the ocean 20 miles offshore or at the Tonopah test range in Nevada

You already made a topic about this and the staff said that IF is not that kind of sim so this will not be happening

I did not mean to be rude and im sorry if you took it that way

1 Like

Adding on to your list, a few special Raptors:

“Raptor01”/4001 from Edwards Air Force Base’s Combined Test Force. Unfortunately this one has been scrapped for spare parts. The first ever production Raptor

Source

Raptor01 had a more lightly colored and less reflective scheme than current Raptors, as shown here:

Source

AK195/4195, currently stationed at Elmendorf and operational. The last Raptor ever built.

Source

There was also the 192nd Fighter Wing’s flagship, which was painted with a blue nose at one time to commemorate a historic P-51 squadron known as the “Blue Nosed B*stards of Bodney.” This was the first ever Raptor to receive a color other than the Compass Ghost Grey.

Source

Cant forget the FTS’s from WA and ED.

@Asneed8706 since you seem to be petitioning for military aircraft reworks which I support 100 percent. Can you petition for the addition of the KC-135 refueling tanker toad in features?

If the aircraft’s current condition in game isn’t enough to persuade you to vote, maybe this video will! #Airpower

3 Likes

I like the Air Force’s video on the Raptor.

Here’s the link. Inspired me to work my way to USAFA.

3 Likes

Bumping into this again,

I really think this awesome jet deserves a Rework! It is so nice, very powerful, and can do basically do what ever you want to do. Great fighter jet!

1 Like

I thought the A10 rework was great! What was the problem with it?