2 Likes

It’s always been that way 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Don’t forget to vote Nate! I know you want to do it 😜

1 Like

Yep. Just put a vote in. How could I forget 😂

1 Like

Voted YES!! Thank you Mr Sneed!!!

The F-22 graphics quality is not as good as all the planes released in 2015 and later. It requires a lot of work to be remodeled with a lot of animated parts, pilot and working instruments just like the A-10, as well as the animated visor.

I respectfully disagree. The F-22 is an aircraft that’s meant to be flown, not gawped at. Adding loads of animated parts, working instruments and an ultra detailed model with ultra high definition textures would make it look great in screenshots but would severely impact the experience of actually flying it.

This is exactly what happened with the reworked A-10, an aircraft which is now almost impossible for me to work with due to low frame rate. I would be happy if the F-22 got a physics rework and kept the current aircraft model, with an optional new high quality version selectable in settings.

I’m sure it can go well over Mach two and well above 50,000… just a secret as to how high and fast.

1 Like

I actually almost don’t want this. I like the current physics of the f22, even if it isn’t totally realistic. Right now it is a great plane for exploring.

1 Like

Voted. I think outer detail needs to be improved drastically, but the rest is actually classified lol

1 Like

i do love using this aircraft in solo mode nice to get some great scenic clips

1 Like

Right with you on the detail part. Looking at it externally, it doesn’t really perfect the shape of the Raptor.

The full cockpit functionality is classified, as it works with the sensitive sensor fusion system, but there are actual google images of it fully energized, and I believe there is a video showing hud symbology and a F-22 simulator trainer with a working cockpit. These should give the devs an idea on how to redesign the cockpit and make it work with at least a PFD, a radar screen with blips (like the TCAS), engine monitors and the two standby screens up top.

1 Like

Yes, this needs to happen

Heard people recently are bumping military aircraft up. Gonna tell ‘em this guy needs to be made awesome again.

5 Likes

Agreed, just cleared a vote for this!

1 Like

Speaks softly but carries a big stick 😎. She definitely needs a rework as well! Guess I’ll bump this one everyday as well.💁‍♂️

1 Like

Daily bump. I have attached a picture of the F-22 instrument panels at night. See anything?

I don’t either. Vote to get her updated.

#airpower #lessthanairsuppriorityrightnow #notacommercialfan #dontdotoitwhatcongressdid #lettheraptoroutofthecage #sendit

3 Likes

Since when did you get the clearance? You probably should be dead by now 😂😂😂

The secrets I keep lol.

1 Like

We need this! Photo Credit: Mine

1 Like