F35B Fighter Jet

OK I know the developers are not too keen on helicopters but surely a vertical capable jet could possibly be on the cards right?

The plastic yet that burned more than ten bazillian dollars? Nope, not really.

3 Likes

The F35B has been declared operational… So what do you mean not really?

operational? Bwahahahahahaha. That thing sadly doesn’t even beat an old F16.

1 Like

Ummmmmmmmmmm do you not know what advantage the F35B has over the F16?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

It can also hover sending hot air downwards which confuses Heat seeking missiles.

Duplicate topic

Yikes :P Don’t believe what you see in Hollywood movies!! Hovering is solely a function of landing. Once the 35B is in the air, there is almost no difference to the A and C variant. Just a minor sacrifice of payloads and fuel capacity.

F-35B “Fighter Jet”? More like are “Piece of crap can barley call it a jet jet” .

1 Like

I bet that if you spent some time with the jet, it would change your opinion. I hated it at first, but in time came to appreciate it for what it is… A jet for the “iPad Generation”… Excellere Contende

Looks pretty cool doing a vertical landing… Just saying…

How many trillians of dollars did you guys pay just to make it go up and down and even this it won’t really do properly?

I can go up and down properly.

1 Like

Did you fly her in the alloy? Have you ever heard of an event in time known as the Falkland war?

No I don’t follow. Is that another game or simulator?

Did you fly her in real life? Falkland war was a war between the Falkland Islands and England. Sorry I wasn’t clear before but the AV/8 Harrier was invaluable to the English as heat seeking missiles had a hard time chasing them as they hovered.

Duplicate