F14 Zooming Right Beside Me!

I took a screenshot of an F14 which zoomed right beside my plane… I really think we should avoid this kind of stuff.
I also saw the video by @BaldEagle in which an American A321 or something like that overtook him in his Citation X.
These people deserve punishment.
I certainly did not ask for IFES.

2 Likes

Were you on TS1? If so that’s your answer

5 Likes

I was. But that shouldn’t happen anywhere. @jdag2004

1 Like

Unfortunately, the most you can do as of now is report the user in question. There is no use in creating a topic that takes up much needed space on this community forum.

3 Likes

fly on expert if you want a better flight experience. No point of complaining on the forum

3 Likes

I may or may not do this to people on Casual every now and then…I honestly see no issue with it, I personally enjoy having someone else along for the ride.

3 Likes

Lol this may or may not have been the Cobras. We were running a bit of an intercept on TS1 earlier. Sorry about that man, didn’t realize we got that close to a civilian pilot

1 Like

Nevermind this was not us. That is not an F-14 for your information. That is an F-16. Learn your jets good sir

5 Likes

@Rodney_Buckland. Thank you! I’m not as good with non-commercials.
@S_Olejniczak, personally, I do too… but not unwanted visitors! If you get what I’m saying ;)
@Blizzard, You’re right, thats all I can actually do. I won’t make any more unnecessary posts.
@Dhops Can’t. Grade 2. I know I shouldn’t be complaining. I’m trying my best to get up to Grade 3.
Thank you guys!

5 Likes