F/A-18E Generic Grey Livery

F/A-18E Generic Grey Livery

As we all know the Super Hornet has won. However, that does absolutely not mean military VOs won’t have to opportunity to use the reworked F/A-18 just because it’s a Super Hornet. Therefore, I’m requesting a Generic Grey Livery so VOs can still use the F/A-18 without having any decals on it. This is how it could look like.

It is what it is guys. For those who wanted the C-variant, this is your way to still have fun with the F/A-18.

This is a very good idea!

1 Like

@TwoTwoFive cheers for that

1 Like

@CaptainSooraj better thank @HercDriver206 :)
@HercDriver206 no problem!

good idea

I voted :D

1 Like

@TwoTwoFive
Source link Boeing to manufacture F/A-18 Super Hornet fighter aircraft in India with HAL, MDS | The News Minute

2 Likes

Boeing is really hard-selling the F/A-18 E and F to India. I must say, this livery excites me, even though it probably isn’t gonna be added.

Source: https://www.boeing.co.in/resources/en-in/media/BoeingIndia/Products-and-Services/Defense-Space-and-Security/BDS-in-India/fa-18/lethal-advanced-affordable.jpg

1 Like

They like the Rafale too much 😉

2 Likes

Worth a vote and support. Cheers!

2 Likes

That’s the Air Force. They’re hard-selling it to the Navy.

Still, to get back on track, a generic livery would be really great for everyone.

2 Likes

They even trialled an F-18E off a Ski Jump, to see if it would fit for the Indian Navy Carrier’s

1 Like

I can’t believe I have to support a generic livery 🗿

Got my vote 😎🤙

6 Likes

So this?

Not really, they are two different liveries with different colours.

2 Likes

Voted, we need a generic livery.

4 Likes

I agree, usually this wouldn’t be needed for a commercial aircraft but for military aircraft we don’t have any generic liveries. Hope we can get the factory also!

2 Likes

Wow already 22 votes!

In support of EAF brothers while they didn’t get the C that’ll suffice while the typhoon gets implemented to the game. I’ll cast a vote.

2 Likes

Great! Thank you :)

Maybe Something like this?

2 Likes