F/A 18 Rework

and an incredible aircraft, but I think it should give priority to the commercials🤷🏻‍♂️😃

1 Like

Fine here’s my idea as soon as every commercial plane is updated to the quality of the 777 then we work on military aircraft adding the F 35 B-1b B-2 F-15 B-52 and of course reworking them and then we work on private aircraft Rework and adding more private jets

2 Likes

124th vote

Spread the word brother

1 Like

Surprising you could get it that well I can’t even get the F-18 off the ground it’s so bad

I voted for this. This plane desperately needs to be reworked. It’s just so much worse than the F-22, F-14, and F-16 in infinite flight, and it doesn’t do justice to the hornet, it’s really a wonderful plane.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s in the worst condition next to the C-17
the in game f-18 doesnt even have any moving parts

3 Likes

The blue angels should also be added to the F/A 18 Hornet too.

3 Likes

As well as a Blue Angels livery on the C 130 J

2 Likes

This is why we need an F-18 rework with blue angels liveries

1 Like

If they make a functioning aircraft carriers I hope that the F 18 and hopefully the F 35 wings can fold up
Also the current F 18 is a gas guzzler I went through a full tank of fuel in less than 10 minutes

I agree that the Blue Angels livery is highly requested by other users. We will see the Blue Angels liveries once the F/A-18 is fully reworked along with other major Air Force liveries.

Ohhh yeahhh haha :)

And another feature to mention is the afterburner !

3 Likes

Id love to fly if it reworks

Both liveries are very nice. Let’s see if there are any possible good liveries to be confirmed to be added.

Beautiful can you guys watch the video

I would love to see the blue angels and some other jets in the aircraft!

and I also would love to see Royal Canadian Air force along with the F/A 18 Hornets!

1 Like

I hope the F-18 and C-17, or military aircraft in general gets worked on next! The amount of detail the team is doing to the new/reworked planes is amazing and I think it would be pretty cool to see that kind of detail in the F-18 and C-17.

Also small bump

1 Like

gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!

130 votes in total. Let’s have more discussions about reworking this plane for any updates next year.

1 Like