F-16 Fighting Falcon Rework

image image

Would be really neat to see them in the 120th’s squadron, 140th wing livery for COANG!

Image Source

6 Likes

Mile high Militia!

2 Likes

Hopefully one day the F-16 Falcon will be like that in IF!

3 Likes

Bumping the amazing fighting falcon! This is honestly my favorite fighter jet. The new wild weasel crafted from the F-4s history. She provides air superiority in a variety of manners. Able to hold down airspace that would otherwise be denied and able to provide close air support to forces in combat zones globaly the F-16 fulfills her mission roles and more. She definitely deserves a rework with not only U.S liveries but international ones as well. Lets give her the potential she is capable of. Throw an extra vote her way and watch the viper strike!

4 Likes

That’s my best hope. Even though it probably won’t be able to do combat, it should at least be like DCS in a way.

2 Likes

A rework on this would be neat, and we need the 148th livery from my home state!

1 Like

The F-16 should be reworked like the A-10 with animated canopy, pilot and working cockpit instruments, as well as the new sounds.

2 Likes

I’d love to see this.

2 Likes

Nothing like a screaming GE F110

2 Likes

Yes. Yes. Yes. I am a fan of most aircraft. For GA, the C172 gets a rework and a new TBM. For narrowbody fans they get the A320 series. For widebody fans, we get the A350 and upcoming 777. Now, it’s time for a jet fighter to be reworked. The good folks reading this, please spare a vote for the F16 rework. Let’s not allow jet fighters be neglected in IF as they too, are a significant type of aircraft, and that many people would no doubt enjoy flying an enhanced and improved F16, or any other jet fighter for that matter.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

Bumping up the thread so the Viper gets some much needed love in 2020.

1 Like

IMHO…C-17 before the Viper… it can haul a lot more than just the pilot !

2 Likes

I will be happy to see the General Dynamics F-16C and F-16I rework

F-16C

F-16I

1 Like

Hope they will still retain the Swamp Fox livery currently in the game if it got reworked.

1 Like

Re-work needed, lots of liveries for a multi national fighter !

Including these awesome jets !

🇩🇰

3 Likes

I think this is truly needed along with the other fighter jets. They are overlooked greatly and should deserve some attention and love. Just as commercial planes do in IF.

Cleared a vote for this one. All the older fighter jets need a rework, especially the F/A-18, but the F-16 is definitely my favourite out of all of them! Hope this feature gets more attention!

Once the 777s are finished, it would be nice to go back to military aircraft after updates focused on Civilian/GA planes. I made a livery request for the F-16 and it would be nice to see if the F-16 does get worked on. Voted ✅

1 Like

2 Likes