F-14 or F-16?

Guys, I have about 4 dollars credits and wanna know that the F-14 is better or the F-16. Vote in the comments.

F-14!!! Love this jet.

2 Likes

Definitely the F-14 its also the fastest IMO

2 Likes

F-14. So fun to fly!

2 Likes

I feel the need…the need for a Tomcat!

3 Likes

Another vote for the F14 gang. It’s such a nice plane and the swing wings are very cool!

2 Likes

I’d say the F-16. It’s a fun plane and looks great

Definitely the 14. Its faster and you have a few different options. External tanks and missiles, or just tanks or missiles or nothing at all underneath. It also seems to be a little more stable on the ground than the 16.

Of course as the '14 is a navy bird, you can fly from KNUC without feeling guilty!

3 Likes

F-16 for sure. The design is so much better.

2 Likes

F-14 is better IMO.

1 Like

I like the F-14 but i have always flown with the F-16 and i got the hang of it pretty quick! :) i would get the F-16 also because it is beautiful. This is my opinion, not to offend anyone

F-16C is more fun.

3 Likes

Probably the -14 because the model even has wing sweep.

If you cant choose between F-14 and F-16,
Then choose F-15 😅 If it will ever be in IF)

1 Like

F-14 Tomcat the best !!

Something we both agree on finally! Have to wait 27 minutes to like again :(

1 Like

MaxSez: @Parsa_Farjam… Versatile, slick & a 2 weapons station load. Choose the F-14 my friend. Don’t be a peanut by launching or recovering it with wings folded, always extended at low speeds below 190kt. In the grove extend the wings. Anyone who flys this bird at low speed with folded wings has no concept of flight.

1 Like

F-14 is a wonderful jet.

1 Like

F-14: Max speed before lag: 1200-1400kts; 4 liveries; opening wings; best offer overall of the 2 :)

2 Likes