Ezzie’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @N/A [PRACTICAL PASSED]

I JUST opened 😂

Oh hhaha okay, will be there in 10mins :)

1 Like

Your request literally caught me off guard- I nearly panicked then

Closed! Good day!

Feedback from YU-MMY:

1. The transition is already correct
  2. Pattern entry and clearance were delivered exactly as I requested T/G
  3. Some Correction for you this time:
  • I had to wait a long time to get clearance. for me, it is better to get used to providing clearance when the plane is already at Crosswind, so that you don’t forget to give clearance if there is more than 4 traffic.

• didn’t gave me which direction I should go after you give me clearance, when I request to change the runway. This happened at;
    [21:33:10] & [21:41:24]
    should after the option you give the direction, a traffic knows which direction to go.

• Why are you giving me avoid unnecessary report at [21:44:56]? When I want to do a full stop, obviously I have to report so that you know I am landing for a full stop and not for a stop and go. So if you’ve given clearance and there is traffic reporting the position for fullstop you only need to reply with ‘roger’

• You give the exit runway very late, you can see this at [21:47:15]. Next time as much as possible you give the order 80-70kts for jet-engined aircraft and 50-40kts for props aircraft.

• It would be nice that next time you open the airports recommended by the IFATC for training as Ground and Tower. For this one I’ll send you the link here.

That’s all I can say, in general you are pretty good at doing it! Keep practicing to reach perfection! Have a good night from Germany!

Cheers,
Ricky.

2 Likes

https://ifatceg.com/top-10-local-training-airports/

Feel free to tag me next time ✌

Okay. I was getting confused if I should give you a traffic direction, because I gave right traffic, until you asked for a runway change, and I gave you left traffic, which I probably shouldn’t have done, and just stuck with right traffic. Apologies for the misc message advisory. I didn’t know the response was Roger. Thanks for the link!

1 Like

@Caelifera @SierraHotel @Syncline @MrJackT14 @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX
Open!

AIRPORT
KAUS - Austin Bergstrom Intl
Wind 080 at 03.

FREQUENCIES
Ground
Tower
Estimation open 30MIN-1HR from 0027Z
KEY FACTORS TO PRACTICE
Sequencing,
Pattern Entry.
NOTAMS
Using RWY’s 35B
Light aircraft allowed.
Pattern work allowed.
Feedback accepted.

1 Like

I’m coming!

1 Like

Hey there - I was the Southwest 737-700. You did a good job but a few things to work on.

First being, after you cleared me for takeoff and to make right traffic you then told me to enter right downwind. This is not necessary since you already gave me pattern instruction to make right traffic when you cleared me for takeoff. Next time clear me for the option.

Secondly, after my touch and go, you asked me for intentions. You already know my intention (unless I request otherwise) of flying in the pattern making right traffic so you can clear me for the option.

I hope this helped and keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you for the tips!

1 Like

Closed now. @Makdak @Caelifera Thank you two for coming in!

1 Like

Feedback coming later!

1 Like

Sorry there

You’re good!

1 Like

Sorry I was in a 💤

No need to apologize!

1 Like

We are open for the final time today! @Caelifera @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @SierraHotel @Syncline @MrJackT14 AIRPORT
PHTO - Hilo Intl
Wind Calm.
FREQUENCIES
Ground
Tower
KEY FACTORS TO PRACTICE
Sequencing,
Rwy Change,
Go arounds.
NOTAMS
Using Rwy’s 26 and 21.
Light aircraft allowed.
Pattern work allowed.
Feedback accepted.
Estimation time for opening 30MIN-1HR from 0325Z

Feedback from N7:

Everything was fantastic! I didn’t see any mistakes. Good work!

1 Like

Cool. You gots’ any spare time for this session perhaps?