Ezzie’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @N/A [PRACTICAL PASSED]

Good Afternoon! As I begin to prepare for the practical, I figured I would begin a tracking thread to spice things up, and get some action. Do come by!

AIRPORT

FREQUENCIES

KEY FACTORS TO PRACTICE

Notams

5 Likes

I’m coming

1 Like

Hey there. Tag me next session

1 Like

Wilco dude!

1 Like

@Caelifera @Sefian_Habil Thank you for coming by! And thank you to the unidentified Fedex 777 who dropped by as well. @Caelifera, do let me know if you’d like to be tagged for future sessions.

1 Like

Hey there
No issue cuz i have to go, but im announce FULL STOP to gain awareness from you. And prepare for exit runway. I dont think you said " Already Cleared to land…" thanks

Got it. I’m at a hotel, so my wifi isn’t the best. As you entered downwind, I cleared you for the option in advance. So, it should’ve been “Already cleared you for the option” Instead of landing.

I don’t believe there’s already cleared for the option command correct me if I’m wrong someone

1 Like

Yes, How i doesn’t know like that

Right, so the already cleared for landing was the best message I could use at that time, which kinda sucked.

1 Like

Either that command or avoid sending duplicate messages

Correct me if I’m wrong someone

2 Likes

Yes you are right!

1 Like

Hey!

If the aircraft was in the pattern and they announce “Full Stop” you don’t need to give them “Your already cleared to land” you simply reply back “roger” (As you should of already cleared them to land for the option)

Jack

2 Likes

Thank you mr. Jack

1 Like

Thank you. Though this wasn’t quite the case as my wifi connection isn’t good. My session portrayed Sefian as not in tower frequency, and I had cleared him for the option prior to my wifi hiccup. So, I couldn’t see his full stop advisory, and my session didn’t catch up and say it anyway. Just minor confusion is all. 😅

Ah! I see.

Feel free to tag next time you open!

1 Like

Feedback from N7:

• 04:26:36Z - You cleared me for the option and said after the option to make right traffic. Since you said to make right traffic when you cleared me for takeoff, it was unnecessary to say “After the option, make right traffic” because I was flying the same pattern. See 3.3.6 in the ATC Manual for more detail.

Other than that, the session was great! Feel free to tag me next time you open!

1 Like

Tag me too!

1 Like

Open!

AIRPORT
RJOO - Itami International
Wind 340 At 04.
Estimated time of opening 30MIN-1HR as of 2112Z

FREQUENCIES
Ground
Tower

KEY FACTORS TO PRACTICE