EZY8973 to Sofia, Bulgaria

Hey there beautiful people! a few days ago I flew to Sofia, Bulgaria on the Easyjet A319 - flight: EZY8973. Here is some screenshots for you:)

Details:
Route: EGKK (Gatwick) -> LBSF (Sofia)
Aircraft: A319
Duration: 2h 45m
Flight no’: EZY8973
Server: Expert

P.1 Departing out of Gatwick

P.2 Climbing to cruise

P.3

P.4

P.5 Airport in sight! Shortly will turn to the right for runway 27.

P.6 AP disconnected, manual control.

P.7 Gently touching down

P.8 Parked and getting ready to fly back to London gatwick.

Rate your favorite!

0 voters

34 Likes

Very nice pictures!

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Amazing easyJet pictures as always ! Can’t wait to do the same with the A320 one.

2 Likes

Ohh yeah! Imagine how stunning it will be to fly the NEO one!;)

2 Likes

Awesome Photos! Love the editing on them!

2 Likes

Amazing pictures, mate! Thank you for flying to my home airport :))

3 Likes

@MJP_27 Thank you!:)
@F1PlayBG Glad you liked them! Sofia is beautiful:)

5 Likes

Beautifully done!

3 Likes

@saam @Alex_Kraz @999aviation @15shawo 🍊✈️

4 Likes

I really like the first picture with the slight vision of the moon! I would recommend you Ljubljana Airport if you are looking for beautiful airports on that region. I was there a few days ago, and it was one of the best airports scenery wise I hav ever been to! (EasyJet also flies there)

3 Likes

@Maximilian1805 I will look forward to do a flight there! Do you know from where they fly to that destination?
@easyWig thanks wig!

2 Likes

In the EZYVA database are flights from Berlin (Schoenefeld so basically the new one now) and Gatwick

1 Like

Some rather cool scenery and a orange splash of colour with the EasyJet livery definitely make for a great topic! The area isn’t too well know in many parts of the world, but you show very well that the rugged landscape and the mountainous terrain definitely make for nice flights. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

The Balkan airports can be very beautiful. Places like Dubrovnik, Tivat and Split are some of my favourites!

2 Likes

@JulianB Thank you! I was impressed when approach to sofia, the landscape is just breathtaking.
Glad you like the topic:)
@999aviation Yes! Absolutely agree, definitely will fly to the balkan area more.

1 Like

I actually really like what you’ve done with these… the blur and glare makes it look more realistic in my opinion!

1 Like

I believe the flight to Sofia is operated on the 320 and 320neoc so we need the new livery and photos. will look even better!

1 Like