EZE/AEP/SCL Compilation

So, in the past 3 months I went twice to Buenos Aires, Argentina. One time, in December, to Ezeiza (EZE/SAEZ), and the other one, in February, to Aeroparque (AEP/SABE).
As you can imagine, I took a lot of pictures, about 150, in fact. So I had to narrow it down to a relatively small amount.
Keep in mind that these pictures are not in any particular order. Sorry for the poor quality, these pictures were taken in an iPod Touch 😬.

Tell me if you want any extra photos 😉

8 Likes

Photo 19 is the most beautiful one!

1 Like

My favourite as well! I liked it so much, that I even tried to upload it to jetphotos.net!
A great pic.

Shame that Air NZ removed the black livery from the 787-9, but still looks nice 👍🏻

3 Likes

The LAN one with the sunset, and the Air New Zealand with the baby LAN by its side, are both my top favourites.

1 Like

Yeah! That’s a good one.
What “LAN in the sunset” picture are you referring to?

1 Like

The very last picture.

EDIT: I meant second last.

1 Like

Yes. That’s defiantly my favourite. Of all. I don’t like how it makes it seem like there is a lot of space between me and the aircraft, but it’s still good. That’s why I prefer this closer up one.

4 Likes

Also! I got some bad quality pics of a Lufthansa 747-8i taking off!

2 Likes

I loved spotting at SCL, the variety there is great! Nice shots :)

1 Like

It’s been almost 10 years since my last visit, but I’ve been to both Buenos Aires airports. Thanks for the photos!

2 Likes

Pic 1 : Avianca doesn’t operate to Either Santiango and Ezeiza with an A321

Maybe it was SABE. This is a compilation after all

Well they do. That’s the picture. The fly from Lima to EZE. You are wrong.

2 Likes

When did you spot? One day I will…

1 Like

It’s impossible to be SABE.
1- The picture includes a 787, and 787s just don’t physically fit in SABE.
2- A321s rarely, if ever, operate to AEP. It’s very difficult to not… well, run out of runway in the roll.

1 Like

Oh, Maybe this will give U an explanation. That is a Avianca A321 but operated by Avianca Perú. Btw I thought those were from the Original Avianca (The Colombian One)

1 Like

Many times from August 2014 to January 2015. I lived in the Falkland Islands and travelled to Santiago most months

You lived in the falklands? Wow. That’s cool.
I have to say that I disagree with you when you say that there is a lot of variety at SCL. Most of the activity is just A320 family operated by Sky or LAN, a few TAMs, maybe GOL, Aerolíneas Argentinas, and Avianca. The rest is just very few 787s, one or two other company 787, and a few 777. Toghether with the odd 767 or something.

1 Like

On my visits I’ve seen
LAN A319/320/321, A340 (it was a while ago), B767, B787, B77F
Sky A319, A320
Iberia A340
TAM A320, 77W
Qantas 747
American 767, 777
Delta 767
Air Canada 77W
Copa 737
FAdC C-130, B767, B707
Aerocardal Do228
Aeromexico 767, 777
KLM 77W
Centurion Cargo 747F
Martinair MD-11F (RIP)
Austral ERJ-190
Aerolineas Argentinas 737
GOL 737
Aerovias DAP RJ85

Quite good variety I think, but not as good as other airports. Either way, I just like planespotting, I don’t mind what comes along as long as something comes along!

1 Like