EyesSkyward's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi guys, please come along and help me improve my ATC skills! A variety of situations such as pattern work, touch and gos, full stop landings and transitions would really help me. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated I’ll then be able to work on my weaker areas for next time and help me pass my IFATC practical (I have passed the written). I want to reinforce the knowledge I have and work on things I may not know.

Airport: N/A

Frequencies: N/A

Server: Training (just to make sure)

Runway configuration:

Active runways:

Planned opening time:

Any time you have to up your landing count I would greatly value, even if you don’t have the time to give feedback. Please nitpick - thank you ;)

1 Like

Im coming!!

Perfect, thank you :)

1 Like

I’m not available right now, but would like to stop in at some point. If you’re going to open tomorrow, let me know!

Alright, will do, and thank you

1 Like

Done! Sorry if only briefly because I was tired before. got 2 landing 🙃

That was fine, thank you for coming

1 Like

A-LOPEZ FEEDBACK:

• Nice job on pattern entrys, sequences and clearances
  • Late runway exit, remember that clear for the option covers a full stop landing.

I hope to see your progress the next few days, hopefully with more planes in the pattern.

Regards

Alright, I understand. I only saw your speed until too late (40kts). Thank you for the feedback and thanks for coming along :)

1 Like

Alright, thank you everyone for coming!

WIII tower & ground is now closed

I’ll update the title & top post, and comment in this thread the next time I am active, as well as notify those of you who asked to come the next time I am active. Thanks!

Edit: Passed practical ;)

1 Like

Congratulations!

3 Likes