Extreme low visibility landing

Just about one year ago I was flying from KDCA to KALB on an American Eagle CRJ. When a approaching Albany the pilot told us that we had to enter a holding pattern, due to low visibility. Finally after almost having to divert it cleared up a bit. Here’s the video👍 I think it loaded

video-15Jan2019.mpeg

Yeah didn’t work does anyone know how to upload videos?

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. In order to post in the #real-world-aviation category, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

As for your video, uploading to YouTube then pasting the link here is the only alternative.

Have A Great Day!

1 Like

Ok here it is

1 Like

You know, I’m sure the healthy enthusiasm is appreciated with all those links and threads and further information. However this guy joined the community in May 2018. I’m not sure if the “Welcome to the Community”-Template is the right choice here.

You’re right though, this probably belongs in #real-world-aviation or even better the YouTube video thread which exists there.

3 Likes