Extreme Frame Drop

I have been having extreme frame drops since the 21.01 Update even after keeping the graphics to low, I don’t know why this is happening,this is happening during descent,approach and taxi,kindly help me. Device-iPhone 12 Pro Max (iOS14.5.1) Infinite Flight 21.01
3 Likes

21.1 is running smooth on my Pro Max. Recommend switching your frame rate to 30fps first and be sure to restart your device before starting a flight. You should be able to run everything on high too.

2 Likes

Hey There 👋,thanks for your recommendation but I’ve already limited the FPS to 30 still I’m getting this problem I didn’t know why,I’ll try restarting my device before doing my flight Tonight and see if the issue persists!.

Running smooth on my end and I just have the ordinary iPhone 12. Your not playing Infinite Flight on a low battery % perhaps less than 30%?

No It was around 80-85 %

1 Like

That’s strange. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of your full settings for graphics?

1 Like

Sure,just A moment

1 Like

Here it is

1 Like

Try switching off anti aliasing. Everything else looks good, I always had anti aliasing off and when I turn it on I see the app’s frames drop.

Okay,I’ll try and let you know later,Thanks

1 Like

No problem. Hopefully your issue is resolved because I know it’s not great when you have to deal with low frames especially when your trying to enjoy a new huge update :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.