Extreme Aspen/Pitkin County Airport Fly-Out @ KASE 101530ZNOV18

**Extreme Aspen/Pitkin County Airport Fly-Out @ KASE**

Event Introduction & Description:

NEW DATE!

Hello everyone! This is David Berman, the President and founder of El-Al Virtual Airlines. After working hard to create multiple routes to fit everyone’s different schedule I thought this would be pretty cool and fun. I’m going to get ATC ASAP and would love for everyone to join!!

We will be meeting up at Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (KASE). Please spawn 5-10 minutes prior to the event to begin filling out your flight plan and taking pictures. We will achieve this in Infinite Flight by using the realistic airlines that serve the airport along with the correct terminal assignments and corresponding routes.

Date: Saturday, November 10, 2018
Time: 1530Z (11:30AM EDT)
Airport: Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (KASE)
Server: Expert

NOTAM:
When requesting a gate and an aircraft, please be aware of your destination.
Aspen county airport has other destinations, however, due to the lack of gates we tried fitting in as many as possible! Everyone will be responsible for creating their own flight plan as well as their fuel load. We will all be taking off from Runway 33. Do NOT speed during taxi or cut anyone off even if there’s traffic, please be patient. This event will take place on the training server, all rules are enforced and are expected to be followed. In the event that ATC is active, please follow all of the instructions the controllers give you. You may be subject to ghosting. When taking off, please increase your ascend rate due to the high mountainous areas all around.

Airline Directory:

Airline CODE Aircraft(s)
American Airlines AA CRJ-900
Delta DL CRJ-900
United UA CRJ-700
Cesna Citation X CX Livery 1-9

Gate Assignments:

Main Gates

Gate Aircraft Route Attendee
Terminal Gate 1 AA CRJ-900 KASE-KDFW
Terminal Gate 2 DL CRJ-900 KASE-KLAX
Terminal Gate 3 AA CRJ-900 KASE-KORD
Terminal Gate 4 UA-CRJ-700 KASE-KDEN
Hanger M1 CX-Livery 2 KASE-KATL
Hanger M2 CX-Livery 5 KASE-KSFO

ATC

ATC User
KASE Ground
KASE Tower
KASE Departure

(To join El Al Virtual Airlines, you may apply at https://elalairlines.wixsite.com/elal/apply)

4 Likes

Hey!

I see that your event has not gotten one reply since creating. I would recommend that you make an event on the weekend, since many of us have school. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.