Extra Camera?

So I see people on YouTube having an extra cam to their left lower corner of their screen is this an add on or not or can this be enabled in the settings?

btw this was multiplayer on casual so idk how it would be replayed

Hey mate, this can only be done via a editor, like imovie, the only one I know lol. There is an option for a video on the corner if you wish to enable it. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

He probably used a screen recorder and did it live

1 Like

Ah ok how to enable it?

I’ll look into it but I know I have done it before, If anyone else know how to do it before I figure it out, they can explain.

1 Like

There is currently no option in game to record two camera options at once on live. I imagine the outside shot was filmed on a second device of his by the aircraft (PEC, I think it is) on the ground then edited in via their editing software.

2 Likes

On iMovie you can do split screen where you put a second video or image into the corner. It’s likely someone on the ground recorded the landing and sent it to him/her, then they edited it into the video.

1 Like

Ahhh so someone probbaly recorded from the ground someone said on the comments it was enabled via settings> shows touches lol but it only enabled the dot

1 Like

Yeah show touches just shows where you are touching the screen.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.