Extra 330 Family

Hey all. So I’ve found a few feature request kinda similar to this one, but not of the exact same aircraft. Feel free to tell me if this is a duplicate or not ;)
Anyway, here we go:

(Source: https://www.google.es/search?q=extra+330sc&safe=active&rlz=1C9BKJA_enCA806CA806&hl=en-US&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwisu76qhu7eAhVICsAKHUepA2cQ_AUIEigB&biw=1024&bih=659#imgrc=0bzY4PUqZHiZDM)
About the Extra 330
The Extra 330 is a two-seat aerobatic aircraft designed in 1987 by Walter Extra, and built by Extra Flugzeugbau. Capable of going up to +/- 8G’s, the Extra 330 offers incredible aerobatic performance for the unlimited competitor. The Extra 330 has 4 variants, which are the Extra 330SC, LX, LT, and LE.

Specifications
Crew: One pilot
Capacity: Two people
Length: 6.95m (23ft)
Wingspan: 7.39m (24ft)
Height: 2.62m (8.6ft)
Wing Area: 10.44m2 (112.4ft2)
Airfoil: Symmetrical (no camber), zero incidence, zero dihedral/anhendral
Empty Weight: 682kg (1,500lbs)
Variants: SC, LX, LT, LE

Why the Extra 330?
The Extra 330 would be a perfect addition to our GA fleet and for anyone who likes to fly aerobatically in Infinite Flight.

Feedback is appreciated!

The thing is is that we can’t do aerobatic stunts in Training or Expert :( I wish tho

1 Like

Do you mind using 1 picture per request ;)

I’ll fix that :)

You most certainly can do aerobatic manoeuvres on the Training and Expert servers, just not in the vicinity of an airport.

It’s more cool if you do it over an airport tho 😎

1 Like

Cool idea, but I’m out of votes. Make sure to vote for it yourself though!

This would be a nice addition as Infinite Flight is missing a small aerobatic prop plane in the fleet.

Make sure to show your support by voting!

Anyone else like the idea?