Seattle is a region which is hardly ever used. Maybe extending it to the North, to reach the lower part of the British Columbia, to include Vancouver and several new airports, would make it busier.
Click here for the expansion to the East of Seattle topic.
The airports to include would be:
- Vancouver International Airport: one concrete runway and two concrete/asphalt runways, 08L/26R, 08R/26L and 13/31 respectively: 9940ft/3030m, 11500ft/3505m and 7300ft/2225m.
- Victoria International Airport: three asphalt runways, 09/27, 03/21 and 14/32, 6998ft/2133m, 5027ft/1532m and 5001ft/1524m respectively.
- Abbotsford International Airport: one asphalt/concrete runway and one asphalt runway, 07/25 and 01/19 respectively, 9597ft/2925m and 5328ft/1624m respectively.
- Bedwell Harbour Water Aerodrome.
- West Kootenay Regional Airport: one asphalt runway, 15/33,5299ft/1615m.
- Boundary Bay Airport: two asphalt runways, 07/25 and 12/30, 5606ft/1709m and 3750ft/1143m respectively.
- Kelowna International Airport: one asphalt runway, 16/34, 8900tf/2713m.
- Nanaimo Airport: one asphalt runway, 16/34, 6602ft/2012m.
- Nanaimo Harbour Water Airport.
- Penticton Regional Airport: one asphalt runway, 16/34, 6000ft/1829m.
- Penticton Water Aerodrome.
- Rykerts Water Aerodrome.
- Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre.
- Vancouver International Water Airport.
- Victoria Inner Harbour Airport.
- Victoria Airport Water Aerodrome.
- Bellingham International Airport: one asphalt runway, 16/34, 6071ft/2042m.
Please comment and give feedback.