Extend Live

Hey guys, i have a question and i Hope you will Understand it because iam German, and my english isnt good.

My live will end in 4 days, i will extend it But i havent a Credit Card, an alipay Account Or what else, and i dont have any “bitcoin”
One year ago i payed it with “Click and buy” But C&B is removed in Germany (Or complete, i dont Know)
And i have tryd it with my normal Bank Card, but it doesnt work…
Can anyone help me pls?!

2 Likes

Just buy an iTunes card

1 Like

And how Can i extend it with The iTunes Card?
Can i tipp The number in The “Card Field”?!

1 Like

I am not sure if they sell iTunes or Google play in Germany

You could try buying it off amazon

2 Likes

Just Renew it.

2 Likes

And how?!?! I cant pay, this is my Problem.
I dont have an Credit Card Or what Else, i had buyed The Last Time with C&B, but this is removed, i Can pay with a tranaction Or what Else 😂

2 Likes

Your spelling is fixed in my qoute above. You can copy and edit your main post.

I mean… to use internet payments, you have to have acredit card. I don’t know anything else, sorry.

1 Like

May have to ask David but you should be able to purchase an iTunes card or google play card. And use it to purchase the extension

1 Like

Wich David i should ask? I dont want buy a iTunes Card and After that i cant use it to extend 😂

1 Like

@david
is there any possible way for him to do this?

2 Likes

*Is
He could possibly ask for someone that has a credit card to buy live and then he could transfer the sum from his bank account to the one with a credit card. Also, the person should be someone you know. @ChrizZz

2 Likes

Ok, iam an IFATC and i think i have People who know me, but Not private, only here in The Game and The Community… But i want to try it to Play By myself 😂😂

1 Like

I meant… Well… By someone you know, I meant family or REALLY REALLY SUPER MEGA CLOSE friends.
You would play by yourself and no one could access your account.

Ah now i Understand you 😂😂😂 ok, this is of course an Option that i Can ask my dad for his his Credit Card… But i think it MUST give an Option that a German People without an Credit Card Can buy live

Welll, not only German people… People all over the world have this problem (I… Think…)!

1 Like

But a iTunes card, you redeem it in to your account and it gives you credit to use as long as you buy it off the App Store

And to get an iTunes card, you have to get it from somewhere - friends, family or some apps that are a stupid waste of time.

@ChrizZz you could ask your dad for iTunes cards and then re-pay him. Solution #2.

I Can Pay in The App Store, i Pay there with my mobile phone Bill, but i cant buy The Extension for my Live as an “in App purchase” Or i Must wait until my live Ends, and Must try it again then…

But I still recommend my other suggestion, because apple confuses me at times…

Also - put solved, on the post that solved it. Or will solve it…

Wait until it runs out then try in the app, if there is no option for this then you can’t use a iTunes card as you will have to get it on the website

1 Like