Explosions at Istanbul Airport

Istanbul terror attack: 41 killed; airport resumes flights amid blood, shattered glass

“Two explosions, gunfire at main airport in Istanbul, several wounded”

Turkey Istanbul: Explosions and gunfire rock Ataturk airport

Viewers discretion is advised

Viewers discretion is advised

Viewers discretion is advised.

6 Likes

Not again!!! 😡

13 Likes

OMG, What is happening now?
i feel so sad
@CaptainDawud

1 Like

My question is: why these people have to attack their own society?! These kind of things are nonsense and at the same time useless.

5 Likes

Horrible news! This utterly ridiculous, enough is enough😒 What do these people want!?

4 Likes

Update: Ten people dead, two blew themselves up.

5 Likes

The problem is any people associated or affiliated with ISIS are being urged to carry out attack as many air strikes have forced them out of Syria most our headed towards the EU and turkey, it’s unfortunate but many bombing have already happened in turkey it’s just because of its close proximity to Syria, this is so sad to hear about none the less and I express my deepest sympathy for those affected

2 Likes

Again? I don’t understand…[quote=“CopaAirlines, post:4, topic:47827”]
why these people have to attack their own society?!
[/quote]

1 Like

Whoa, when was this???

Why is this happening. These people blowing things up are causing mayhem now. These terrorists won’t stop. Man I feel sorry for those people.

3 Likes

It said it happened today.

1 Like

apparently it’s happening right now I think, it’s not on daily mail though so I dont know.

1 Like

I heard!
How Scary and Sad.
These Stupid people don’t know what to do with themselves!
Just STOP IT, spread Peace throughout the world, not Terrisom and Hate.

2 Likes

Unfortunately they believe in a very twisted version of Islam and they will never ever be like us they are like a breed of scum that we have to live on a planet with

3 Likes

Most Likely PKK or someone who did this bombing. Anyways, it’s just very saddening on what’s happening throughout the world.

5 Likes

First Brussels Airport, now Istanbul Airport?!

What is happening this year, I don’t understand?!..

1 Like

The news is reaching all sources now…

1 Like

There will be a reason for war. Those radical Islamics just don’t like the US. And there is reason why. They don’t like how the US will get into other countries business and also if your not with them they will start war. That’s why. So this has been going on for years and years now and we’re still not getting peace. Since they can’t get to the US the will go for US allies. Just sad that another airport bombing happened.

4 Likes

They didn’t specify a certain time of the attack though… guess it was earlier today.

2 Likes

Also heard it, Terrible news. feel sad for those people 😞