Exploring the unknown (again)! / Indonesia AirAsia A320-216

Hello IFC!

Let’s quit Africa for a moment; our flight was in Asia this time.

I flew in Indonesia from Jakarta (WIII) to Medan (WIMM) with the Generic A320 on Training.

Flight time was 3h03.

Yes, Ryanair landing…

13 Likes

I think Ryanair is hiring.

Lol, nice photos @Alex_Kraz!

2 Likes

Loved that u explore indonesia and yeah Ryan Air will be happy to hire 😅

1 Like

Thank you @Butter_Boi and @RhendyAvGeek! 😊
Yes, Ryanair will be happy to hire. 😂

3 Likes

Nice landing! And which livery among A320s do you like best?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @xijingbo1!

Thank you! I like all the livery on the A320s

God help yous if you lot think Ryanair jokes are still funny 🥴

5 Likes

man these Ryanair jokes need to stop… I wonder if half the people who make them have even flown the airline 🥴

Anyway, nice shots. There’s something about the generic a320 that I just love, especially on routes in the far east, central asia and russia 🤤

Although I would still prefer to use real liveries

3 Likes

Blame @Swiss

Anyway thank you @Igor_M and @Charlieab29!

3 Likes

No i actually flown with the Airlines once and its a great experience even tho i did have a hard landing that time… If i remember i was flying from Dublin to Lisbon at that time

1 Like

Ah you were unlucky, I was usually flying Ryanair up to 4 times a year and the last time I got a hard landing was years ago

3 Likes

Hmm , why flying generic bro ? Which airline is missing for that flight ?

2 Likes

I know we have an Air Asia livery, but it is the Malaysia one, not the Indonesia

2 Likes

Realism™… Nice pics tho

2 Likes

Yep, I would rather fly the Generic livery, than an existing livery (incorrect country for that route)

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ahhh well at least i have experience with the airline and wss fun then since i move to indonesia i got a flight in 2018 with lion air and before landing at my destination i got a de javu of ryan air landing and 🤣🤣 it happen hard landing and i hit the window with my head

1 Like

It’s funny to make a Ryanair joke solely because they’re so dull and bad.

The joke isn’t funny, but telling the joke is hilarious because it’s so terrible. 😂

2 Likes

I can think of other things that are dull and bad but I don’t make jokes about them. Besides if you’d actually look at Ryanair social media you’d probably see what an awesome company they are.

Great photos @Alex_Kraz nice route too!

4 Likes

The jokes are dull and bad, not the actual company. 😉

1 Like