Exploring The New 757 Vibes | 20.3 Open Beta

Newark to Los Angeles

Hey, all! As many fo you know, the release of 20.3 is already upon us. Many of us have been looking towards the rework of the 757, so this update is going to be really exciting for all of us. The open beta experience has been amazing, and I am ever grateful to the staff for giving us this opportunity to test out these new aircraft. Thanks to our amazing staff, we have been able to get out one last update before 2021, putting a close to this great year. Thanks staff! Here’s my four photos from our flight with @SB110. I flew from Newark to upset @NoahM, and landed in LAX to please @Thunderbolt.

Flight Details

Server: Expert
Route: Newark to Los Angeles
Aircraft: United 757-200
Flight time: 05:47

Blasting out of Newark with @SB110 lining up on 22R behind me.

Another view of our departure as a La Compagnie 757 and a United 777 park at the correct terminals.

On final approach for LAX’s 24R, trying not to get crushed by the 757 behind me.

Last but not least, me slathering my butter all over 24R.

The flight we were recreating (which I flew in 2016)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all enjoy the new update!

41 Likes

Doesnt ask if I wanna fly. Jk, photos look great!

3 Likes

Second. Great pics!

2 Likes

Great photos! But…

You really think so?

3 Likes

of course, a great IF year

1 Like

Hopefully IOS is out late today or tomorrow 🙏

3 Likes

That’s your best bet. Very nice Pingu.👌

2 Likes

What’s your bet?

1 Like

Stunning shots!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

You said open beta…what makes it an open beta when majority don’t access to it. Just wondering.

1 Like

Well it’s more people that would have access that it would in the closed beta, making it more open. Also, the category is called #open-beta.

Amazing shots @Pingu

2 Likes

Thanks @CPT_Colorado!

2 Likes

beautiful pictures

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Very nice picture indeed Los Angeles To Newark and vice versa is always one of my favorite transcontinental route .

1 Like

Great shots! UA 75’s at EWR are always a perfect combo.

Did you guys end up heading back to EWR right after? Ended up running into you two on approach in a 777. Made it feel like a realistic Newark with 3 UA planes landing right after another :)

2 Likes

Yep, you passed right under me, actually. 😊

2 Likes

Ohhhh, that’s a good shot.

I was actually worried I was gonna get stuck between you guys and was going to message you if you wanted me to slow down so you guys could land together. But it ended up working out

2 Likes