Exploring The Beautiful Islands of Hawaii!

Server: Solo
Time 14:00 Hawaii Time
Route: PHNL - PHMK
Duration of route: 20 Minutes.
Aircraft: Daher TBM-930

Taking in the amazing scenery as we cruise around in Hawaii!! This is a Beautiful screenshot I took while in the air above Hawaii!

10 Likes

Hi there, please check the rules in the About the Screenshots and Videos Category
Apart from that, nice photos.

Just briefly, since I’m a “noob”, would you just be able to tell me what I did wrong?

1 Like

Also try to include a description, this will be sure to get people interested.

Is that all I need to include other than what I included?

1 Like

Maybe the the time of the flight (how long it took to get from one place to the other) and aircraft (otherwise some people may not know what your flying.)

Thanks so much! I will be sure to add that!

1 Like

Is this edit good?

1 Like

It should be fine like this.

Great photos mate, Hawaii is always nice!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

No problem, keep up the good work :)

1 Like

Awesome picture!

Makes me want to do more Hawaii flights!

1 Like

Hawaii is beautiful! 😍
Great photo!

1 Like

Thanks for the great comments guys! I really appreciate it!!

1 Like

@Daniel_Steinman. MaxSez: Flew the “”Hawaiian Island Group” for years. In and out of the Big Island (Hawaii) often. Don’t recognize the terrain shown in your picture as a Hawaii location. Could you elaborate or is the pic just the best random shot of the Hawaiian Archipelago recorded during your flight?

Max

1 Like

I am not totally sure because I live in New York and have never been to Hawaii. I took the screenshot when I was approaching PHMK. I am not sure exactly what island that is. So, I guess I would classify it as a “random screenshot” that I took during my flight.

2 Likes

@Daniel_Steinman. MaxSez: Dan, In the Pic You where passing “Molokai” Island. That flat Island is hard to miss. Suggest next time as you plan a flight that you hit the Web… A little research of you future routes will be an education. The following shots are and example. WIKI & Google are your friends;