On Sunday I did a flight in the Middle East, I departed at OMAA on the Expert Server with active ATC. I flew around for approximately 2 hours in my F-16C while I was watching a film ( Bohemian Rhapsody, great film I must say ). I don’t usually take pictures but today I felt like taking some and sharing some.
Hope you like them!
- Few seconds after takeoff, climbing to FL200.
- Moon shot! Personally my favorite out of the bunch I took that day.
- Thanks to @AviationJack for the refueling, did a great job.
- After refueling, heading back to OMAA
- Over Dubai with nice views on the artificial islands.
Which photo is your favorite?