Exploring Indonesia (part 2) in 10 replay screenshots

╔══════════════════════════════ ✾ ══════════════════════════════╗

EXPLORING INDONESIA - PART 2

Yogyakarta to Balikpapan

Continuing on from last time in part 1, I’m exploring Indonesia using various regional and short haul routes. Today we took off from Yogyakarta on the island of Java heading south west out over the Java Sea over to the city of Balikpapan on the beautiful island of Kalimantan. To keep them all together, the link for part 1 is below this post.

Again, the route is operated by Garuda Indonesia for real and normally takes about and an hour and a half using one of their Canadair Regional Jet 1000s (otherwise known as the CRJX or Bombardier CRJ) on flight GA469. It’s a popular regional route with 6 daily flights - one operated by Garuda, two by Lion Air, one by Citilink and two by Sriwijaya Air.

These little regional and short haul flights are all about exploring the scenery around the area and immediately after spawning we are greeted and surrounded by mountains and volcanos nearby, so I extended the take off leg a bit before gradually banking east towards our destination. Heading up to our cruise of 33,000 feet, we aren’t leaving the scenery behind us as it just continues to roll on and on and we cruise the width of the island of Java before heading out to sea for a while.

Over the south east of Kalimantan, we make our approach and touch down at Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan Airport, park up and allow the passengers to disembark before.

Departure: WAHH (Adisutjipto International Airport)
Arrival: WALL (Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan Airport)
Flight time: 1 hour 32 minutes
Server: Expert

Good times.

╚══════════════════════════════ ❈ ══════════════════════════════╝

(PART 1)

12 Likes

Amazing! The color is just outstanding! What did you use to edit these?

2 Likes

Thanks - nothing fake added or taken away, just some slight manual adjustments to tone, contrast and light to each one with PS :-)

2 Likes

As always, I’m very impressed! These are so awesome, I really want to see part 3 now!

But how do you do this?
╔══════════════════════════════ ✾ ══════════════════════════════╗

1 Like

Thanks mun. It’s just a border, you can find them online anywhere and copy, paste or change them as you like or even make your own with key characters. I add them in sometimes to make the post nice and neat :-)

Wow. Just wow.

1 Like