Expert Server

I got reported on the expert server, and it says violations 52 out of 50 on the 12 month bit

1 Like

Hello sir…yes there is amount of violations u can make in a months…u be automatically reported if u exceed the number…
Maybe u can approach any mod if anything happned while youh were away or watching tutorials wud be a very nice way to avoid violations…😊

Hey there can you elaborate

Hello!

If you got reported on the Expert server and want to discuss the report, search on your logbook the name of the controller

Otherwise, I do not think its necessary to clog the forum speaking about your violations/ landing ratio… you may elaborate a bit so we can help you

2 Likes

From what I am picking up i think this is OPs answer

• The reason you cant get expert server is because the amount of landings is high than the violations. I suggest you increase your landings while avoiding any increase of reports and violations

Edit: nvm Expert Server

1 Like

Doing patten work on an airport with good parallel runways should do the trick for your landing count to increase

1 Like

Ok thank you guys!

2 Likes

I recommend going to an airport with cross cross runways and use a TBM to get landings fast. BIRK worked for me, stay in the air for 30 seconds then touchdown on the runway and the landings will start to pick up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.