Expert server?

Well I guess you do have a point but I still think its unfair that newcomers who may not be part of IFC, who don’t know about tutorials or who have no experience in aviation get ghosted, although then again they should be in training server if they don’t know that

1 Like

Fair point. However, you do get multiple warnings before even entering the server, so that should at least cause people to take an interest in what they might be ghosted for, and how to prevent it from happening.

4 Likes

Well I guess we can conclude this mini debate there then, so no matter what people should be prepared for expert server

3 Likes

Happens nearly everyday now on expert! Yet no one at IF seems to really care or look at changes to things along the line of grade requirements with any urgency at all.

1 Like

If a mod was there, then the same thing would’ve happened.

1 Like

This is TS behavior tbh. A few should cop on and go around. It’s expert server not TS 😡

3 Likes

To be quite frank, Getting to grade 3 is super easy, even for an amateur. I think there should be a server for grades 4-5 called “pro server”

2 Likes

I’m still grade 3.

1 Like

Yes but what will be the purpose for the ‘old’ Expert server if ‘Pro’ Server is implemented

1 Like

This is why we should re-enable the report button.

1 Like

That would be abused though ?

The simple thing is it should be much much harder to get the XP to be grade 3. With experience brings XP… so only experienced pilots would be flying on ES

2 Likes

Yes, people would just randomly use it

I disagree regarding with Grades. There are (some or few) that are Grade 4 - 5 that are doing unprofessional especially there’s no ATC. I think more strict rules should be implemented in Expert Server. For example, some are doing drag race when taxiing or turning with higher speed (over 10-12 knots) just to over take to someone who taxiing in realistic and professional way.

Even with ATC present i still see quite a number of people misbehaving, i guess it’s just a habit of people nowadays, it’s a serious problem and i hope something is done in order to fix the problem.

I had the same experience at WADD on Tuesday. There was a plane which was 1nm behind me when I was on final. Even worse is that he landed on the runway while I was still on it. I’m guessing that he was too lazy to go around.

2 Likes

What’s expert server? Feels like TS1 and TS2🤔 can’t tell the difference is most pilots behaviour. Pretty much TS2 just with much better ATC imo.

If this offends you please read #tutorials if this doesn’t offend you 👍 (My post isn’t to offend anyone. Just saying how i feel on expert)

2 Likes

For grade 3’s

1 Like

What is TS1 and TS2? I just have ‘Training Server’?

1 Like

No.

TS2 is an old server which we had running for the first few months of Global. It’s been off for like a year and a half.

4 Likes