‘’Expert’’ server...

Yesterday at Salt Lake, I faced up a behavior that I never seen before…
I got trolled by someone called ‘’KENNEDY’’… This guy always started and stopped his pushback to avoid that I can pass and continue my taxi… Of course I reported him but 0 effect…
PLEASE don’t be that guy… (And of course he left when I passed…)!
So here is my wish: please make this report button working and operational :)
The 3 pictures are not in the right order btw
image|800x600

4 Likes

The „Report“ function has been disabled. The button is still there, but it has no effect at all.

This behavior if it happened like you told here doesn’t belong on Expert. There is not much we can do though from this position. Guys like that will always be around. But luckily, Expert still is much better than Training.

9 Likes

I do believe mods could’ve got him off the server if you pm them the username, no need to “hang people out” in public,

Only 2 of 3 pictures work, make sure they are done uploading before posing

1 Like

Which one doesn’t work ? This one ? (I highlighted his speed to show you that he pushed back)
Btw is name is ‘’Wayne Kennedy’’

2 Likes

@ElMaestro have a look here:
Stricter Expert server rules

2 Likes

yeah this would be great…
I also seen some a380 making a Miami-St Maarten or Salt Lake-Las Vegas on the expert server…
Sad…😞

2 Likes

Was there any ATC at the time?

1 Like

Yea I got a troll to I feel like that there just trying to ruin it that’s this fnf was not the best

1 Like

There was ground and tower when I got a troll

1 Like

If only we could solve this problem…
Maybe a new ATC position Airport supervisor ??

IFATC already has supervisors :)

2 Likes

Yes, Salt lake ground, ATIS, tower…
This is even worse…

@Wayne_Kennedy ?

I’m quite surprised this was on expert. This type of stuff happens on training and casual, not on expert. Hope that guy gets kicked out from expert servers for life!

1 Like

I’ll find and message the controller involved, standby.

1 Like

@Capt_Evan or @MattW, 23:13-23:17 in your ATC replay, KSLC.

2 Likes

While I do support this type of activism to get more trolls off of the expert server, and I do think it’s great that it’s being resolved, many of threads like this one could be resolved through PM. This would stop repetitive similar threads from popping up every day.

2 Likes

Hi @ElMaestro

Please PM me and we will get to the bottom of what happened.
@mattw was not controlling then.

Many thanks

2 Likes

uuuuh I think yes its him

2 Likes

I contacted him just for see