Expert server tower

Hello I was flying on Stewart Airport at 10:06PM today. There were no tower when I lined up and I report my takeoff on Unicom. But, before I TOGA Stewart tower wanted me to contact tower and I wa trying to contact them. But on the ATC list there were only Unicom and Ground available so I couldn’t contact tower. So I got bloced by some moderator and I cannot play sim on Expert server for 3days. My callsign is KE17.

2 Likes

If you can not contact the frequency. You should wait until it resumes to avoid issues like you are having.

1 Like

I was Tower. When I logged on there were no aircraft there. Two aircraft spawned, A Japan Air and an Air Force 1. Both taxied for takeoff and took off. Suddenly you popped up right when you were crossing the hold short line, and I sent the first on guard. You stopped on the runway, and I waited 40 seconds before sending the next one. After that I waited 30 seconds before ghosting you.

However, this seems like a bug from your part, and it’s far from the first time. @Tyler_Shelton will have the final call here.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Mats_Edvin_Aaro On the taxiway I got a instruct from ground to give a way to Air force1 and I was holding short. And then I contacted on Unicom and announce for takeoff. I was trying to contact tower but the only available radio that I could contact was Unicom and ground. When I lined up on RWY09 I got warning guard from tower and I did not know what to do. It is so weird that I could not contact to the tower because I contacted with ground and there was no problem.

I have reversed the ghost. Connection issues happen! :)

8 Likes

@Tyler_Shelton Thank you very much :)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.