Expert Server Requirements

Hi everyone,

I want to know how do I become expert server. I have 107 flight hours and have 66690 xp. I really want to became expert. Can somebody help me?

Thank you…

2 Likes

You have to be Grade 3 to enter Expert server also there is a chart in IF we’re it tells you the qualifications that you need

5 Likes

Grade 3 or above. If you are grade two, you should be able to see the next grade requirements.

4 Likes

You have to make grade 3 then you can use expert

2 Likes

And welcome to Infinite Flight Community

1 Like

Check the requirements for grade 3. Once you achieve the requirements, you will be able to fly on the expert server

2 Likes

yes, but how do I become 3?

Take a look at the tutorial below on how to read the grade table. This will assist you.

4 Likes

Read the grade table. It has all the requirements needed to become grade 3.

Be active, don’t receive violations, and do landings. You will get there in no time.

4 Likes

Meat the grade 3 requirements the same as you hade to do to get to grade 2 form grade 1
The grade table shows at the end of each flight

Welcome to IFC! Feel free to ask questions. Anyway, it may be violations.

1 Like

One simply cannot be expert server.

Yep grade three or above, Welcome to the community!

You become Expert Server by learning to code…

You have to be grade 3, all the things you’ll need to achieve in the grade table, you access this by pressing

Top right/your username > next to your grade, the ‘i’. > All these need to be green.

hello, what is violations?

Take a look at this thread. It may answer a number of your questions, including violations.

If you overspeed, or I believe ATC can also give them.

ATC gives reports, not violations. Violations are received automatically for breaking certain rules (i.e. going above 250 knots under 10,000).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.