Expert Server Requirement Changes

I don’t mean to argue but it doesn’t seem fair to all of us that got a million violations on our first flight. Just a thought.

17 Likes

I think everyone’s all-time ghosts should be reset following this new rule because it’s unfair for the people who got ghosted alot in the beginning and improved and stopped getting ghosted.

38 Likes

That max ghosting count seems intimidating. 😕 Isn’t there any possibility to make it not permanent?

12 Likes

Much better.

Someone with 10 ghosts clearly has no desire to improve.

13 Likes

Thank you! The expert server is becoming truly expert!

7 Likes

I’m glad the staff are focusing more on pilot skill rather than landing counts or flight time, good move.

7 Likes

@Thabet_M_Tamim

I was thinking that. Maybe like temp bans off then after a certain a,out of times you have been banned it goes to permanent

3 Likes

Maybe instead just… don’t get ghosted!

8 Likes

That’s the thing though I have improved even with them 10+ghosts that was because back then I was a ‘noob’ so messed about then I stopped and flew properly and have done this day forward.

10 Likes

Hi,

I’ve been demoted from Expert server for two or three overspeeds (and penalties associated with it). I believe this lasts only a week or so. How will these sort of issues be treated henceforth? Thanks

3 Likes

Have these new changes applied to the current expert server yet?

2 Likes

If not mistaken, yes.

Yes. I tried logging in like 10 mins ago, and I got kicked.

1 Like

I’m not about getting ghosted… I’m just thinking of people who are good pilot but sill made mistakes while improving their skills.

2 Likes

Same way. Just wait them out. For every violation, you need 2 landings.

3 Likes

I disagree, mistakes are the stepping stone to success. I think it 7 days is enough penalty to learn their mistakes and reflect maybe 1 month at max, permanent is a bit too much imo.

20 Likes

Any suggestions for getting 104 landings as soon as possible? 😂

1 Like

Great! I honestly think the requirements should be stricter. If you watched all the tutorials before entering the expert server (like you should) and know what you’re doing, you shouldn’t have any ghostings at all. The violations aren’t difficult because you can just get your landings up by doing some touch and goes.

5 Likes

Me personally, I don’t agree with this change about the ten ghosting. I love the idea of 50 percent ratio with your landings but the ghosting rule is off the bat to harsh. People may not be paying attention to devices and get ghosted. It happens. I’m very forgetful and I have actual fears I’ll be flying into IFATC and forget to properly respond or do something stupid.
This type of ghosting would not be because the pilot is trolling or is a noob. It’s because he honestly has things in his life that cause him to forget or such.
That’s just me so don’t jump on me and tear me to living shreds folks :)

24 Likes

I agree. The violations rule is better because the pilots can make up for their mistake… not just permanently banned.

8 Likes