Expert Server Requirement Changes

I know you can’t be ghosted on Casual. Everything pretty much goes with the flow over there. As for TS1, this is a server where you should be honing in on your skills so that you can eventually make it onto the expert server. I would double check your violations to landing ratio. The best way to find out your total number of violations is to spawn at an airport and open up https://liveflightapp.com, find yourself on the map, and look at your profile stats. Your violation count will be displayed there. Keep in mind your violation ratio should 1:2 or less. Meaning for every violation you have, you should have 2 landings for that one violation.

Ghostings are not the only item being looked at to gain entrance into the server. The same grade sheet is still being utilized. Make sure you are meeting the grade 3 requirements as well.

The on;y issue there is that you can only get Ghosted when on the Expert server, so once banned you will get automatically reduced the flight time vs Ghosts.

Very good changes I believe, it sure is going to minimize numbers of immature pilots (i mean the super immature one).

but having read all the discussion above, maybe we also need a new server, “Pilot God Server v2” for the 100% clean of mistakes pilots, or for those who think they are?

Apparently, you put some thought into this decision. Thank you.

No, that is not what I am saying. I was responding to AllegiantAir’s comment.
I was saying that you shouldn’t be on Expert if you can’t pay attention to your device, and that you can just explore the world on different servers if you don’t have access to Expert.
Listening to @Maxmustang, I will try not to start an argument.
But, come on. Just leave this alone. FDS did this for a reason, and as Maxmustang said, just stop arguing.

@Tyler_Shelton I did many mistakes when i started and now i fly without being ghosted etc. So i think you guys should change that all time ghost. And many have been getting lots of XP and landings + flight time, but now many MAYBE never get to expert. THANKS.

If you have 25 ghosts you likely don’t belong on the server, as it is not for training and figuring things out. Thanks!

Ok, Thanks…

Tyler has the rules been changed again from 25 to 5?

Yes, we have. But it’s only ATC Ghostings now.

Ok where can I find my recent ghosting? Like my ghosting logs?

REQUIREMENT UPDATE:

1. A pilot’s violation count may be no greater than 50% of their landing count.
    Example: You may have no more than 50 violations if you have 100 landings.

2. Pilots may have no more than 5 ghosts in the last 365 days.

3. Pilots may have no more than 15 all-time ghosts.
    Pilots with more than 15 all-time ghosts will be permanently restricted from the Expert Server.

Following a great deal of data analysis from yesterday’s changes, your feedback, and internal discussion we have made another tweak to increase the restriction while making it time-based. The ghosting numbers only factor ATC ghosts, not system ghosts. Your ghosts and violations can be checked using www.LiveFlightApp.com. The addition of the 5 ghosts in 365 day restriction gives opportunities to those that improve to return to the Expert Server while permanently restricting those with 15 ghosts or more who have made no attempt to improve.

TOPIC SUMMARY

Violation Rules

Ghosting Rules

GHOSTING GUIDELINES
Controllers are required to be familiar with the provisions of this order that pertain to their operational responsibilities and to exercise their best judgment if they encounter situations that are not covered by it. All ghost will be first prefaced with a warning. “Please follow instructions”, On Guard messages or any other situation warnings/instructions shall be issued prior to ghosting.

Result of ghosting: 7 day Expert Server Restriction

Note: Controllers will avoid ghosting for actions that are already punishable by violation, such as aerobatics and high speed taxiing.

NO-WARNING GHOSTS
There are few examples that can result in ghosting without warning, these are:
Insulting call signs/usernames with profanity, discriminating/racist terms, or blatantly offensive material.

Note: Discretion will be used when dealing with any air crash related call signs. It is unknown whether the intended use is to offend or pay respects.

REASONS TO GHOST

• Not following the issued sequence
  • Lining up on the runway for takeoff/landing
  • Landing/taking off from grass or taxiway
  • Pilots who do not respond to instruction after 2-3 attempts
  • Pilots sending many duplicate messages in a short period of time
  • Takeoff/landing without clearance
  • Crashing into or taxiing through other aircraft
  • Spamming frequency
  • Offensive call signs/usernames
  • Repeated disruption after multiple ghosting

All ghostings are tracked and recorded.

How not to be ghosted on the Expert server
  • Request for Pushback/Taxi before actually moving.
  • If the controller sends you a “please stay on my frequency” command, do not switch frequencies.
  • Taxi under 35 kts ground speed.
  • Don’t taxi through other aircraft and/or racing to the runway.
  • If the aircraft in front of you disappears, give it a chance to reappear before you take their spot.
  • Don’t taxi through grass or teminals.
  • Do not use annoying call signs such as 8888888888, 123456789012, or anything similar. It simply clogs up the frequency as it takes 20 seconds to read the name.
  • If you have to ask if a callsign is offensive, it probably is and you should not risk it.
  • Don’t enter the runway without permission.
  • Don’t take off without permission.
  • Do not send the same command over and over and over. You are spamming the frequency. (Yes there are legitimate connection issues where the controller cannot hear you and those will be handled on a case by case basis)
  • There are cases where the controller will ghost you if you are “unknown” and interfere with others. The controllers are aware of the situation and will get it reversed in most cases.
  • Do not cut in line while on approach to the airport. If you are given #5, do not turn base and cut someone off.
  • If you are given a go around command, do not land. Go around.
  • If approach tells you to turn to a certain heading, turn to that heading. Don’t turn a different way thinking that you are going to take a short cut. Approach has a plan, follow it.
  • If you are in an aircraft that is too large for the airport, do not try to land.
  • If you are at an uncontrolled airport, follow the flow. Don’t land on a runway into traffic. Moderators do fly around and look for these situations.

Expert Server Description:
42f493f57c362e3d0ec3cd421f1f7ba7e937dd28_1_690x280

Expert server
Expert server

Please read the last comment for the most recent changes and information. Thanks for the healthy discussion.

Expert Server Problem

REQUIREMENT UPDATE:

Change to #3
————

1. A pilot’s violation count may be no greater than 50% of their landing count.
    Example: You may have no more than 50 violations if you have 100 landings.

2. Pilots may not have 5 or more ghosts in the last 365 days.

3. Pilots may not have 15 or more ghosts in the last two years.
    Pilots with 15 ghosts or more will be restricted from the Expert Server until there are no longer 15 ghosts in in the last two years.

————

Note: Future update will make ghosting/violation record visible in app for a better understanding of each person’s standing.

Violations-to-Landing Ratio
Too Many Ghosts
Pregunta
Landing ratio error
Hours not showing
Denied
Atc problems
Expert Server Requirement Request: All Time Landing to Violation Ratio Rather then a 12 Month Landing to Violation Ratio
No entry to level 3